The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Trump is a devout believer in his god, which is himself.

Like.

Quinnipiac Poll: May 24, 2017 - American Voters Believe Trump Is Abusing His Powers, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Job Approval Remains At Historic Low

American voters believe 54 - 43 percent that President Donald Trump is abusing the powers of his office, according to a Quinnipiac University national poll released today.

President Trump gets a negative 37 - 55 percent job approval rating, compared to a negative 36 - 58 percent approval in a May 10 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN- uh-pe-ack) University. Today, voters over 65 years old, divided in earlier surveys, now disapprove 53 - 42 percent. Trump has a negative 36 - 54 percent approval among independent voters, an improvement from his negative 29 - 63 percent two weeks ago.

The president is under water among every party, gender, educational, age and racial group except Republicans, who approve 84 - 13 percent; white voters with no college degree, who approve 52 - 40 percent, and white men who are split 47 - 46 percent.

“What kinds of people join the Losers? Mostly young males,” Adams writes. “And you know what brand young males do not want on them? Right: Losers.”

Adams goes on to argue that, while terrorists might like being called monsters and wouldn’t be fazed by being called non-Muslim, “loser is different. No one joins the Loser movement.”

Adams’ theory falls apart for three reasons:

1. There is zero evidence that Trump has ever studied persuasion, at least in the sense that Adams is describing it.
  1. There is zero evidence that Trump referring to Islamist terrorists as “evil losers” will have any impact on their self-image, in large part because it’s highly doubtful their self-esteem is tied to Trump’s opinion of them.
  1. Perhaps most important of all: “Loser” is one of Trump’s go-to insults. He’s used it against Rosie O’Donnell, Cher, Mark Cuban, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz… even against this very website. Last time I checked, they’re all doing fine.

JFC.

Ahh…but what self-respecting Jihadist wants to be lumped together with Rosie O’Donnell, Cher, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz? Once again Trump is playing 11 dimensional chess while we’re all still contemplating our first move on the board. By August ISIS will fold, support for similar groups across the world will evaporate, and the Middle East will see real peace for the first time in 2000 years. All because Trump called them evil losers. The man is simply streets ahead of the rest of us!

After the Boston Marathon bombing, I remember an interview with the Tsarnaev’s uncle. He said something like, “They’re not jihadists, they’re not even muslims – they’re just losers.” I thought that was an excellent summary.

I don’t really mind Trump’s decision to call them losers.

I only mind it inasmuch as it’s a further dumbing-down of the language of diplomacy.

But then, he didn’t get elected to talk smart like Hussein Obama did.

It’s not very presidential, but ‘evil losers’ is quite accurate.

Plenty of real stuff to get pissed at Donny about, IMO.

Oh god.

• In a brief speech in front of NATO leaders, Mr. Trump said that the allies must spend more on collective defense — but did not endorse Article 5 of the alliance’s founding treaty, which states that an attack on any member is an attack on all.

That is unbelievable. He obviously is yanking that guy back to get out front. The disgust on his face is disgusting.

I just watched that loop like 20 times. The guys in the red ties have an interesting reaction.

He’s such an embarrassment.

Trump getting handshake revenge.

Damn, that was some master level trolling. “Bees in your brain”, “chocolate cake”, awesome stuff. It’s like Stephen Colbert and Vicente Fox got together to produce that video.

+1 Like YGG

Yeah, it is a quality message, but it’s not like Fox was without fault in his own turn at leadership.