The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I hate that this guy has ruined one of my childhood favorite comics. There are days I wish I knew nothing about the creators of things I enjoy so I can go back enjoying them again.

It’s weird in retrospect to effectively learn that the Pointy Haired Boss was the character Adams saw as the hero.

WOW. Just wow. Unbelievable. He’s like a school yard bully.

-xtien

Surely that’s not real. It is funny though.

No. You can tell by the shirt cuff. I just thought it was funny given his recent activities.

-xtien

It’s from one of the late night shows. Kimmel or Colbert or Myers.

This however, appears to be genuine:

What a fucking loony he is.

Loony is polite. He’s a fucking asshole. And the whole world knows it.

I wonder how many of the minus-3 million who elected this tool also know it, and actually appreciate him for that very reason. America…Fuck Yeah!

Jesus. I was never, not once, embarrassed when President Obama was in office. I am constantly embarrassed and disgusted now.

-xtien

Those days are long gone. Presidential every day while the GOP went full bore racist on him.

It is true Vincent was no saint when he was president, He is certainly better than his predecessor, who was the last of the highly corrupt PRI presidents, and arguably better than two guys that followed him.

But I’m with SM that was one hell of a good troll, and when a center-right businessman like Fox tells you that if your crony’s in Mar-a-lago are applauding you are doing it wrong that’s reallt worth listening.

The one good thing about Trump is that we’re all learning exactly how weak most of the checks on the President really are. It turns out that many things we thought were hard and fast rules are just gentlemen’s agreements. If Congress won’t back up any of the clauses, then the President can indeed do pretty much whatever he wants.

One of these guys needs to squeeze as hard as possible and break Trump’s hand.

Or surprise him with a joy buzzer.

It turns out this has been the biggest surprise to me over all. I’m floored at how much that fucker can get away with, unchecked. And every day I find out there’s even less we can do about it than I’d thought the day hefore.

Der Spiegel was wrestling, I think, with translating the word “bad” when they published that article. So that quote got kind of mangled and was actually, “The Germans are bad, very bad. See the millions of cars they are selling in the U.S. terrible. We will stop this.”

The Spiegel article also states that the EU representatives where “shocked by how clueless the Americans appeared to be with regards to trade policy.” Gary Cohn allegedly babbled something about there being different tariffs between the US and Belgium and the US and Germany - as if he was not aware that EU members jointly negotiate tariff agreements with other countries.