The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Oh, fuck you. Fucking I know there is a critical-to-US-hegemony naval base in Qatar. Fuck your whole bullshit fucking worldview, you intellectually, morally, and spiritually bankrupt fucknozzles.

Look, some jobs, you learn as you go. Like brain surgeon, chief database architect for Google, President of the United States…

“If a new team member doesn’t know how to do something, that’s a fault in training.”

Clearly there wasn’t sufficient documentation for Trump to go off of.

Paul Ryan is truly a sniveling POS.

I still like “zombie-eyed granny-starver from the state of Wisconsin.”

(credit to Charlie Pierce, of course)

I do want to point out as is clear when you click through that this is his defense about the Comey “stop investigating my buddy” thing.

Yup there is no substitute for on the job training, especially when you are as smart as Donald Trump, and have such brilliant instincts.

Trump’s administration right now:

The Trump supporters I know are buying everything Fox and the GOP are saying. After listening to how Trump’s people and supporters are spinning this, they feel vindicated by the testimony and keep deflecting to perceived Clinton (mostly) and (occasionally) Obama flaws when pressed on anything specific.

The only reply I will give to anyone that speaks to me, after I start living in a cardboard box under a bridge will be: “I didn’t vote for this.”

Not Trump, but also a douche, and funny.

Who knew it would be so hard?

Every time I see Ted Cruz, I just wonder how people (that is, the people that vote for him) cannot see what a slimy fuck he is. It oozes from every pore in his body.

He’s a “good Christian” who wears his cross on his sleeve to cover up the sleaze.

To be fair–insomuch as that is even possible at this point–I think people who watch Hillary Clinton think just about the exact same thing about her supporters. She makes their skin crawl. I think they’re crazy and it’s a false equivalency, but I’m pretty sure that’s where they live.

To be unfair, many of them thought Trump was a slimy fuck too and blindly support whatever he does now because party over country. I honestly don’t think Liberals do this. It’s much more like herding cats with us. Which, again, is part of why Clinton lost.

-xtien

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/political-death-by-1-000-tweets-1496875182

This is written by Karl Rove.

His people did a good job keeping him off Twitter today but I’m anxiously awaiting the moment he unleashes again.

Trump has some serious anxiety diarrhea going right now.

Here it comes.
Hmm, I’m thinking dear leader doesn’t know what “vindication” means.
Edit: Best reply: