The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I think the word the pussygrabber in chief is looking for is 'tattletale, or ‘snitch’, which in this case seems synonymous with ‘hero’.

If I didn’t know what that was, I’d just think those swings were +/- 3 point margins of error on the measurements. What is the margin of error on that poll?

I guess that’s one plan to defeat ISIS.

It’s almost as though Trump has no idea what he’s doing.

It’s like the end of a 4X where everyone just starts sending threats at this point.

Why would he lie while the guy is standing right there?

If only he’d passed the 4th grade.

”Gorsuch, remember that… Thing I did for you?"
“It doesn’t work like that, sir.”
“You’re fired.”
“You can’t fire me.”
“WHAT”

I wish he’d try. That would be hysterical.

Article I can totally be rewritten by an agency.

The motion to dismiss the emoluments lawsuit is 70 pages long with 18 pages of tables (Table of Contents, Table of Authorities, etc.). Actual meat of the document begins at page 19. Interesting use of past president quotes throughout. Edit: Direct link

They aren’t rewriting the law, they are defending the president in a lawsuit. Which has always been part of the job description for the AG office. And that’s fine, our courts don’t work unless there are lawyers on both sides of an argument.

And by different parts we mean saying the exactly opposite things. Same diff.

Seems legit. I can totally believe that Trump has no idea what they talked about.

Trump is one of those people who, when engaged in conversation, is just waiting for his turn to speak again and rehearsing what he’s planning on saying in his head. Of course he doesn’t know what they “discussed”.