The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

It’s great. Trump is in bed with Putin but the cry is “but Comey’s a leaker!”

Rush are a buncha nneeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrddddssssssss

Fits right in with the rest of us on QT3!

Yeah, REAL musicians don’t need PhDs.

In other news, the White House announced this morning that the Trump Tweet level has been raised from Blackwatch Plaid to the cover of Rush’s seminal album “Moving Pictures”.

That’s a solid impression, even with the accent. Thanks for that, DeForrestation!

-xtien

I just really enjoyed the description provided by @CraigM.

A new PPP poll is out covering a variety of things. People are having buyer’s remorse:

So much buyer’s remorse, in fact, that red-blooded patriotic Americans actually like (gasp) foreigners better than Trump:

A nice little example of how phrasing can affect poll results:

And just how unpopular is the GOP health bill? It got a perfect score!

Wooohoooowww.

Hell, I’d take GWB back, and I think he was in the bottom 3 of US President ever. Trump has careened through the floor, through the basement, and is currently plunging into the core of the Earth. And it’s only been a few months.

Somewhere Grant’s ghost is finally relieved his administration is no longer the most corrupt.

Trump, for months, has bristled almost daily about the ongoing probes. He has sometimes, without prompting, injected. “I’m not under investigation” into conversations with associates and allies. He has watched hours of TV coverage every day — sometimes even storing morning news shows on his TiVo to watch in the evening — and complained nonstop.

Trump era triple bonus: EPA and Interior meet with 45 oil and gas executives … at the Trump Hotel

https://twitter.com/EricLiptonNYT/status/875519452233822208

What’s weird is that this guy would normally be an obvious parody, but he’s not really any weirder than the rest of these folks.

Shh, nobody tell him that most of them are bots, or multiple accounts from the same person. Or that the stuffed animals on his bed don’t count.

Plus I’m pretty sure the “Fake News Media” loves the fact that Trump continues to tweet such insane things. Ratings have never been better!

Just for the record:
1, Trump is being investigated by Mueller. The guy who “told him to” fire Comey is Rosenstein.
2. Trump has said he made up his mind to fire Comey before the DOJ recommendation.
3. Trump then asked the DOJ to prepare reasons to fire Comey. So Rosenstein didn’t “tell” Trump to fire Comey, he was ordered to tell Trump reasons to fire Comey.

“Every word she says is a lie, including ‘and’ and ‘the’’” - Mary McCarthy (about Lillian Hellman)

Trump appears to not understand that Rosenstein recusing himself would be because he was a witness to the possible obstruction of justice.

Fox News follows along, describing it as Trump “turning up the heat”

Maybe he should just get a new job.

NEWS FLASH: Most Americans Too Stupid to Vote

Trump filed some fairly broad information about his holdings with the Office of Government Ethics (ha ha ha ha!). The Washington Post has put all 100 pages online, which I can’t read because it’s too much maths plus it would nauseate me. The Post’s coverage says:

Sheesh.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-retains-assets-worth-at-least-14-billion-new-disclosure-shows/2017/06/16/c0bc4caa-52b9-11e7-be25-3a519335381c_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trumpassets-730pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

-Tom