The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Maybe they’re somehow pointing out that him saying he owns it has other ramifications?

My bad, missed that he said this again today apparently. Doesn’t the President have more timely stuff to be talking about today??

I was wondering the exact same thing

I think she was on the Apprentice once. They might have followed her then.

Three and a half more years.

That last sentence is just… UGH. How dare our leaders incite division when all Donald wants to do is heal and unite??

Holy fuck, what on earth are they smoking? Every day is just a shining example of how Nazi Germany happened.

Jesus, you cannot unite with white supremacy. You have to cut that rotten piece shift off first.

The President of the United States wants me to unite and heal with the people who carry the flag of the guys who murdered nearly everyone in my family two generations back. Because there’s two sides! We all bear responsibility. Resisting Nazis is just as bad as being a Nazi!

Imagine a lot of cuss words here. Thanks Republicans!

Rick Wilson (conservative pundit, and no fan of Trump) had a great Periscope feed after Trump’s speech. It’s on his twitter, and he pretty much says it all. Nice to see someone from that side calling Trump out…not much else to say after listening to that.

I am ready to call it: maybe he’s not a racist, but worse, a sociopath. He can’t perceive or understand empathy or morality, so he also believes these are not real for anyone else.
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/897662063081914368

Various hallmark sociopath traits are listed below. It is important to note that not all traits will be present in all the “sociopaths”. According to ICD-10 criteria, presence of 3 or more of the following qualifies for the diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder (~sociopathy):

1. Callous unconcern for the feelings of others.
  2. Gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social norms, and obligations.
  3. Incapacity to maintain enduring relationships, though having no difficulty in establishing them.
  4. Very low tolerance to frustration, a low threshold for discharge of aggression, including violence.
  5. Incapacity to experience guilt or to profit from experience, particularly punishment.
  6. Markedly prone to blame others or to offer plausible rationalization for the behavior that has brought the person into conflict with society.

Yes, it’s a tough call. Perhaps he’ll give us some way of knowing either way whether that’s the case or not.

(To be fair, sill’s quote in full context: “I am ready to call it: maybe he’s not a racist, but worse, a sociopath.” My non-goofing response: I think it’s likely he’s both.)

LOL triggercut.

My take is he is a xenophobic, malignant narcissist with Alzheimer’s or Dementia. Probably has a drug habit. Maybe a couple of learning disabilities to boot.

Grain of salt and all that (Daily Caller, sorry) but here’s some possibly wild speculation that Hope Hicks may be under consideration for communications director. Zero sources cited, so yeah, but hey.

Kimmel was all right.. I thought Fallon was better but it’s great to see this happening.