The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

A stroke?

As awful as Twitter threads are for information dispersal, combining them with a Washington Post editorial is even worse. Still, if you can get to the meat of this piece it’s funny/terrifying.

Trump: hold my non-alcoholic beer.

Maybe a Cnn reporter tells Trump not to look directly at the eclipse. He screams FAKE NEWS and injures himself terribly and has to resign. Optimism.

Eventually it may occur to Trump that some kind of physical problem would be a great excuse to step down. If that appeals to him he will “collapse” due to “exhaustion” and though he defiantly resists all medical advice for a few days, will at last reluctantly resign in order to devote more time to golf and graft.

No matter how miserable he is, I don’t think his pride would ever allow him to renounce the presidency.

And in 2020, assuming he’s still healthy? I think he’ll run, if he hasn’t been impeached (and removed) by then. Another chance to bask in the unadulterated adoration of tens of thousands of screaming morons.

https://twitter.com/TMannWSJ/status/899702782206386177

Pretty sure Melania is the smartest one in that whole family.

The absolutely sure-fire way to make Trump do something is to tell him he can’t.

… Do you think we can arrange it so that Trump visits shark infested waters and some egghead scientist warns him not to jump in while holding a hunk of bloody meat?

Melania speaks five languages, four of them far better than she speaks English.

I think Donald Trump knows like four words of another language, and one of them is “hombre”.

Foreign words that Trump knows:

• Hombre
  • Taco bowl
  • Covfefe
  • Pizza
  • Mar-a-Lago

I just feel that he probably knows ‘capiche.’

“You’re gonna sign this contract or your brains are gonna be all over it. Capiche?”

“e.g. Mr. Magoo” = LOL

Chances are he glanced at the sun for like a half second, somebody took a picture at that exact moment, and then everyone proceeded to lose their minds.

https://twitter.com/talkwordy/status/899724530142371840

Is that Seal always there?

I believe only for public events, but I’m not 100% on that