The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Also, the dude is going to die from brain cancer in a few months.

Seriously, what can Trump possibly do? Literally anything he does is gonna backfire on him instantly.

Which is awesome, because you know he’s totally not gonna be able to just ignore it.

What does Trump think he could possibly do to McCain? Threatening a sitting Senator with McCain’s background and health is insane.

So you think they have that impeachment for insanity ready?

I’m sure several senators are preparing their brows to illustrate just how concerned they will be when Trump starts personally attacking McCain.

McCain may be dying, but damn is he going in in style. This is the John McCain I loved all those years ago.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/920406959320371200

Yeah, that was a pretty easy call.

How will a backlash for picking a fight with McCain be any different than a backlash for saying Nazis include some ‘very fine people’ or that a judge can’t rule a case because he’s Mexican or that he likes to grab women by the pussy or …

If anyone has ever led a charmed life it’s this douchebag.

If any of you are nostalgic for some old fashion
“West Wing” patriotism. I recommend watching the full 90-minute liberty medal program.

At minimum in addition to Sen. McCain speech. It is worth going to the 52 minutes mark to watch Vice President Biden remarks about his longtime friend John McCain. This is true bipartisanship at best. Joe Biden has pissed me off over the years many times, and even his best friends know that he rambles at times. But as Lindsey Graham said about Joe, it is pretty much impossible not to like the guy. He is thoroughly decent human being and it so immensely sad he isn’t president.

Kinda what Gordon just said. No matter what happens, he can claim victory. He picks fights with people and things weaker than he is, or that he can exploit.

So…just look at the NFL for instance. It’s a powerful organization. But the league’s most important owner bows at his feet because Texas demands no less. And no matter how this whole protest thing shakes out, when Trump inserted himself into it is key. As with Occupy, there is no real substance to the movement, no real leadership. It is free-form and there is a certain beauty in that. But it is going to run out of fuel as the media gets bored and simply turn their cameras away. So the principals involved will come to compromises or those on one side, the side with less power, will run out of steam. Either way, Trump can say that his proclamation about those sons of bitches resolved everything.

I cannot blindly respect McCain anymore after he picked Palin as his running mate. So while I appreciate the fact that he is mavericking now…I think in the end he’ll just be another bit of roadkill as Trump’s big toy White House truck careens down the highway. At this point he will do his standard thing: praise the man while pissing on his corpse. Both in public.

-xtien

The Daily Beast confirmed that senior White House officials signed off on this specific line of attack as legitimate communications strategy. When The Daily Beast emailed White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders to ask if she was an official telling reporters at multiple news outlets that Obama did not call Kelly, she declined to comment on the record.

Kelly has previously been reticent to invoke his son’s death in public. Shortly after he was killed, the elder Kelly spoke at a gathering of the Military Officers Association of America. Before taking the stage, he told the Marine introducing him, “Please don’t mention my son,” according to a 2011 Washington Post profile.

Holly fuck it didn’t even take him a day to dig deeper into the depths of depravity.

And the hits just keep on coming.

Every day I have to work a little harder to hide my true feelings about Trump.

Because describing them in detail would be more appropriate for a Saw film than forum discussion.

I am now totally a Spurs fan.

Holy fuck, “he knew what he signed up for”, to the pregnant widow who already has two kids that won’t ever see their father again. “He knew what he signed up for” - hey Trump voters on Qt3, any comment?

hey Trump voters on Qt3, any comment?

“He’s not slick and polished like those Washington insiders.”
“He meant it as a sign of respect.”
“It was worth it to get Gorsuch on the court.”
“He can make gaffes as long as he builds the wall!”
“Compared to selling out U.S. foreign policy in a pay-for-play scheme with the Clinton foundation, this is small potatoes.”
“The quote was probably taken out of context by fake news.”

This is easy. I should start a rabid right wing website to earn a little cash on the side.

On second thought, it may have been a mistake to push him to contact gold star families.

Don’t. Let the hate flow through you. You’ll need its strength before the end.

Why the fuck should you or anyone care what those pieces of shit think? Fuck em.

Not that you’re not good company, but I don’t want to wind up on the same watch lists you are on for detailing the Rube Goldberg torture devices I feel Trumpster should be subjected to ;)