The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

And, honestly, it’s always been the measure – to some extent – for fitness for office. If you can’t face the widows and mothers and fathers of dead soldiers, then you’re not fit to send those men and women into dangerous situations.

Hey everyone, I’m starting to suspect that the President is a lying douchebag.

“He knew what he signed up for” may be the slogan that finally destroys him. Something must.

Maybe if he tells a pregnant gold star widow that you can grab them by the pussy in front of her young daughters and it’s caught on tape…maybe.

“When you’re a star, you can grab women by the pussy.”

Literally nothing matters.

“How about you go get that proof and call me back?”

Frederica Wilson may dress like a Baptist church lady cowgirl, but she shoots straight and deadly. She’s also a widow herself, and the crazy hats she often wears she’s said are a tribute to her deceased grandmother, who also apparently loved hats. Hats aside, she’s a good legislator, having founded a program that has reduced school dropout rates in at-risk communities and has called for more investigation into whether standardized testing is actually hurting the education system. She’s vocally anti-bullying, anti-profiling and anti-Tea Party…and now anti-Trump to the surprise of no one.

Of course, even if every person in the car corroborates her claim, it will be summarily dismissed by Republicans and Trump supporters as “look at who was in that car, of course they’re going to bad mouth the President, those people will say anything to bad mouth him and America.”

I give it 12 hours before multiple social media stories appear about the whole thing being made up by BLM activists and how the widow was paid off by George Soros to claim these outrageous lies against Trump.

Welcome to 2017 and beyond - this is the New World Order

(in case it’s not clear I"m agreeing with you.)

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/920621794884771841

He placed himself at the top of the list, saying on Tuesday, “I think I’ve called every family of someone who’s died” while past presidents didn’t place such calls.

But The Associated Press found relatives of two soldiers who died overseas during Trump’s presidency who said they never received a call or a letter from him, as well as relatives of a third who did not get a call. And proof is plentiful that Barack Obama and George W. Bush — saddled with far more combat casualties than the roughly two dozen so far under Trump, took painstaking steps to write, call or meet bereaved military families.

After her Army son died in an armored vehicle rollover in Syria in May, Sheila Murphy says, she got no call or letter from Trump, even as she waited months for his condolences and wrote him that “some days I don’t want to live.”

Congratulations, @Timex, you win.

Nothing will stop Trump.

12 hours, psshaw

And incapable of even hiring someone to tell him how to fake empathy. Can’t he at least find some sociopath con artist to tell him what to tweet?

New York Times business reporter Timothy O’Brien had seen the painting before, on Trump’s personal jet, back when the president was still a private citizen. When Trump told O’Brien that it was the genuine article, O’Brien declared, “Donald, it’s not. I grew up in Chicago, that Renoir is called Two Sisters (on the Terrace), and it’s hanging on a wall at the Art Institute of Chicago. That’s not an original.” O’Brien, who recalled the meeting in an interview with Vanity Fair‘s Hive podcast, also remembers that the day after that exchange. He says Trump pointed out the painting again, as though the conversation had never happened. (A representative for the Art Institue of Chicago confirmed that Two Sisters is part of the museum’s collection but declined to comment further.)
[…]
Richard Brettell is chair of aesthetic studies at the University of Texas in Dallas, a Yale University Ph.D., director of the Dallas Museum of Art, and author of several books on Impressionism. His verdict? It’s a fake. He writes in an email:

The wonderful Renoir “Two Sisters (On the Terrace)” was one of the stars of the 1882 Impressionist exhibition, which also featured his masterpiece, “The Luncheon of the Boating Party,” now in the Phillips Collection. The painting has long been known and has, since its gift to The Art Institute of Chicago in 1933, been one of the treasures of the museum. Can President Trump own another version? From my trained eye looking at a pretty good photograph of Mrs. Trump in their penthouse at Trump Tower, it seems clearly to be a copy of that famous Chicago picture. This is all the more obvious when we consider that Renoir himself never painted copies of his own pictures.

Click on the link, read the trumpzombie replies.
They’ve killed irony. Killed it dead.

No, Trump fans believe the widow, her mother and the congresswoman are all lying. Yup, that is official line.

Can’t even make fun of this shit any more. It’s just a sad commentary on how stupid trump supporters are.

On the bright side, as long as he’s distracted with disrespecting American servicemen’s widows and families, he’s not pushing the shiny red button that ends us all.

Meanwhile, every additional incident like this one just adds to the growing support Dems will receive in 2018 and 2020. A few more months of this stuff and I can’t imagine there will be a single non-Republican left in this country who isn’t salivating at the thought of casting a ballot in the next election in their district. Turnout for Democrats, Independents and undeclareds should be huge.

About a week before the 2018 elections, Trump and friends will issue $300 rebate checks to everyone, making them forget about the past two years and essentially buying their vote.

This.

God I wish that was a joke…but I can totally see that happening. The irony will be that the Obama Administration did something similar in the wake of the 2008 market collapse as a way to spark spending and jumpstart the economy again, and Conservatives blasted him for it. It would be just another example of the GOP doing exactly what they’ve railed against for the past 8 years.