The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I didn’t much like it when Bush did it in 2001.

No way, man. They can issue $29.99 checks and get the same thing.

With a complimentary #MAGA hat. For only $39.99 extra.

Every day I come around more to your ‘deadly traps’ population control plan.

They knew what they signed up for.

LOL at $300 checks. It’ll be rolls of paper towels. Used.

Of course we won’t believe the the widow, her mother, or the congresswoman. They are named “Myeshia”, “Cowanda”, and “Frederica”, respectively. It’s not like those are AMERICAN names.

Plus the soldier (“La David”! what’s that? French?) died in a place called Niger. How come when WE say stuff like that we’re racist, but THEY can say it just because he died?

I’ll just add this “/sarcasm” note to the end here…

I don’t think this is even racial, I think it’s just a “Trump wouldn’t say that and so it is a lie” type thing.

Of course there is a lot of hate for the congresswoman.

Definitely in character for Trump. But most people with BPD usually know they have it, don’t like being that way, and try to address their problems with it.

But most people with BPD don’t surf their disability to billions of dollars and then the presidency of the United States.

Trump has never been anything but rewarded for bad behavior. Why on earth would he change now?

Oh I do. Maybe my opinion of Trump has been driven so far down into the sub-soil that I can’t help but ascribe the worst motivations to him, but… I just can’t imagine that he looked at the paper and saw that he was about to call “Myeshia Johnson”, wife of the late “La David Johnson” and didn’t immediately start thinking “Why do I have to call this person when I could be talking to the wife of a ‘real American’?”

And as for Trump supporters, I guarantee you that a large portion of them are honestly stunned at the concept of a black special operations soldier.

It’s not BPD, or at least not just BPD. IMHO he’s a malignant narcissist.

Yeah. Malignant narcissism is sometimes comorbid with BPD. Of course again many people with the most severe conditions are aware of them, regret them, and try to address their problems. Not Trump, of course.

Narcissists (malignant or not) tend to be aware of the condition, but they don’t usually regret it or try to change it. They usually embrace it.

No, not stupid.

Evil. Wilfully, knowledgeably, hate filled, and utterly evil people.

^^^ Indeed.

Not sure if it’s BPD, but I do know he’s a
https://i.imgur.com/YVJHlyr.jpg?1

I wouldn’t play internet shrink, but I’m curious why you think he has a borderline personality disorder? I mean there is nothing borderline about his disorders at all. It seems to me he has extreme cases of these disorders, pathological liar, a narcissist, plus the complete inability to show empathy.

I’m glad when I can find common ground with posters here!