The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

What was that PIN again, grandpa? I love you. :)

Every time you say this, you’re just announcing that you’re butthurt because the Patriots kicked your team’s ass.

For the life of me, I’ll never understand why some people find Pats fans to be obnoxious.

Good lord. He’s like a kid trying to get all his missed assignments in before the teacher calculates the final grades.

-xtien

There’s not a single record that this man graduated at the top of his class, despite his claim, or with honors. He might have done that very thing at Penn, and like every shortcut this rich man does, it worked for him.

Don’t know what this is in reference to, but … wow.

Edit: Apparently this:

Corker told Cheeto to stay out of the tax debate and Cheeto did not react well.

I’m not quite sure if this thread is the best fit, but it probably doesn’t deserve a thread of its own. I found it to be an engrossing read even if there aren’t too many surprises. Trumps connection with Casablancas also doesn’t exactly help the perception of his relationship with Ivanka…

EDIT: Whoops. I didn’t realize that was from last October rather than two weeks ago. Still relevant, I suppose.

He told Trump to stay out of foreign policy, not the tax debate.

When you’ve got this situation in North Korea, and the president continues to kneecap his diplomatic representative, the secretary of state, and really move him away from successful diplomatic negotiations with China, which is key to this, you’re taking us on a path to combat. So I want to support these efforts that are under way. The president undermines our secretary of state, raises tensions in the area by virtue of the tweets that he sends out, and I would just like for him to leave it to the professionals for a while and see if we can do something that’s constructive for our country, the region, and the world.

I agree with him until this part. Corker is just as much of a piece of shit as the rest of the GOP. His idea of “constructive” includes fucking over everyone to help the rich just like the rest.

It is very hard to convey sarcasm on the internet but I think that post does a pretty good job.

A protester confronted President Trump on Tuesday at the U.S. Capitol, shouting “treason before tax cuts.”

Mr. Trump was headed into a luncheon with Republican senators when a man in a crush of reporters threw a handful of miniature Russian flags.

The man, dressed in a suit and tie, had blended in with the press who were watching as the president walked past.

The protester yelled that Mr. Trump colluded with Russia and was guilty of “treason.”

Capitol Police quickly removed the protester.

I’m happy to have Corker gnaw at Trump’s testicles but I hope he doesn’t become some kind of a hero on the left.

Right now, I’ll take any Republican resistance I can get. Maybe that’s shortsighted and sets us up for more problems later.

-xtien