The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pool_spray

(US, politics, journalism) An event in which photographers and other members of the news media are allowed to visit briefly with the US President or other top US government officials, especially on the occasion of a meeting with leaders or high-level officials from other countries

Oh. I had something more scatalogical in mind…

Maybe you’re thinking of “stool spray”.

Presumably “pool” refers to the press pool.

More like “cess pool” amirite #MAGA #DRAINTHESWAMP #usachristian

Our ambassador made a formal complaint.

Brendans wife Jo Cox MP was assassinated by a white supremacist who shouted “Britain first” as he murdered her.

I just figured it referred to the pee tape.

-xtien

Exactly. Trump laying down in a plastic kiddie pool while… well… you get it.

The parenthetical is just so precious.

-xtien

Is it though?

In Russia, yes, everywhere else not so much

Also on Qo’noS.

-xtien

Gesundheit

The media that was “speculating” about Tillerson were the New York Times and CNN, which wrote articles parroting what Trump administration officials told them what was going to happen.

Then CNN wrote an article saying no, this was just Trump manipulating the press into reporting Tillerson was fired in order to browbeat Tillerson.

As Josh Marshall and others have pointed out (though, ahem, not in these words) - how goddamn stupid do the NYT and CNN have to be to keep falling for this crap? Trump is using them to push his own agenda, then pulling the football away and calling the bogus stories he planted “fake news.” And they keep taking the bait.

I thought maybe it was a graffiti session before skateboarding?

sure seems that way

tam, Ha’DIbaH!

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn

One person close to the White House described the mood this way: “What they’re freaked out about is that there are no leaks. Papadopoulos didn’t leak. Flynn didn’t leak. They feel like they can’t trust anyone. Their own counsel didn’t know.”

Heh.