The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Iä! Iä!

he’s bagging his own FBI in a series of unhinged morning tweets trying to distract and deflect now.EI

Mentioned on talk news this morning, several key FBI folks have summarized that Trump has been the first president in quite some time to push nearly everyone in the FBI into agreeing on a political issue. That issue is that they dislike the President. 10K plus agents out there doing all kinds of investigations, and we have a jackass who throws them all under the bus.

Not a very wise move.

Wisdom!

And a straight-up endorsement of Roy Moore.

I’d like to claim I’m surprised this President is endorsing creeping on 14-year olds, really I would. But that would be a lie.

In the light of Trump making some noises along the lines of the Access Hollywood tapes not being legit, Billy Bush decided to pen an NYT op-ed.

The POTUS is a child. He’s undermining the nation and the world’s confidence in the US. He attacks whomever he sees as a threat to him, which is everyone because he’s an incompetent boob.

He endorsed Moore too. So now the President is with a child molester.

“I feel badly for General Flynn. I feel very badly. He’s led a very strong life and I feel very badly,” Trump said. “I will say this, Hillary Clinton lied many times to the FBI. Nothing happened to her. Flynn lied and they destroyed his life. I think it’s a shame.”

Yeah, nothing happened to overwhelming favourite presidential candidate Hillary Clinton after the FBI announced it was reopening its investigation two weeks before the election against all protocol. Nothing at all.

I think he means they didn’t

(all together now)

LOCK HER UP

Meanwhile, my state lost our governor because he had a relationship with a woman, I fear I should say by relationship I mean a consensual relationship with an adult woman… and by relationship I mean fiance, and there was money exchanged and questions about fairness. I guess that was back in the day when we had higher bars set for people who work in the government for the public.

Did he apologize for it? Because if 2016/17 has taught me anything, it’s that that was his mistake.

I don’t actually remember. He probably did since he is a Democrat. I believe there were people in government and a large paper that pushed for his resignation. I am not sure it was anything like a huge public outcry. It just shows you that Trump and his we’ll allow anything so long as it gets me what I want attitude has done to our apparently fragile system.

But also, legitimately apologize for it, not just note that it happened, followed by a period of soul searching and possible therapy. True, legit apologies or it’s a major mistake.

Clearly the poor and middle class are teaching their children incorrectly. We tell them not to lie, and when we catch them in a lie to fess up and apologize which will only land them in jail and allow anyone they’re running against to win.

Being “the good guy” isn’t really a phenomenal path to lavish financial success or political power in the real world. See also: the Weinstein thread.

Hey, I rolled this out 9 months ago. It is pretty clear that Democratic powerbroker have hired Trump to destroy the Republican party. It is working out fabulously for them so far.

To be fair, the public overwhelmingly voted him in - and he only left on his own after even more allegations about his fiance came up post-election win. After the Oregon Health care fiasco, I was dumbfounded no one wanted to hold him accountable and then they still voted for him with the impropriety of his fiance added on!