Wisdom and Aphorisms from President Trump: Great Leader, Great Teacher, Great Supreme Commander, Great Helmsman of our Nation

I thought maybe it was a graffiti session before skateboarding?

sure seems that way

tam, Ha’DIbaH!

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn

One person close to the White House described the mood this way: “What they’re freaked out about is that there are no leaks. Papadopoulos didn’t leak. Flynn didn’t leak. They feel like they can’t trust anyone. Their own counsel didn’t know.”

Heh.

Iä! Iä!

he’s bagging his own FBI in a series of unhinged morning tweets trying to distract and deflect now.EI

Mentioned on talk news this morning, several key FBI folks have summarized that Trump has been the first president in quite some time to push nearly everyone in the FBI into agreeing on a political issue. That issue is that they dislike the President. 10K plus agents out there doing all kinds of investigations, and we have a jackass who throws them all under the bus.

Not a very wise move.

Wisdom!

And a straight-up endorsement of Roy Moore.

I’d like to claim I’m surprised this President is endorsing creeping on 14-year olds, really I would. But that would be a lie.

In the light of Trump making some noises along the lines of the Access Hollywood tapes not being legit, Billy Bush decided to pen an NYT op-ed.

The POTUS is a child. He’s undermining the nation and the world’s confidence in the US. He attacks whomever he sees as a threat to him, which is everyone because he’s an incompetent boob.

He endorsed Moore too. So now the President is with a child molester.

“I feel badly for General Flynn. I feel very badly. He’s led a very strong life and I feel very badly,” Trump said. “I will say this, Hillary Clinton lied many times to the FBI. Nothing happened to her. Flynn lied and they destroyed his life. I think it’s a shame.”

Yeah, nothing happened to overwhelming favourite presidential candidate Hillary Clinton after the FBI announced it was reopening its investigation two weeks before the election against all protocol. Nothing at all.

I think he means they didn’t

(all together now)

LOCK HER UP

Meanwhile, my state lost our governor because he had a relationship with a woman, I fear I should say by relationship I mean a consensual relationship with an adult woman… and by relationship I mean fiance, and there was money exchanged and questions about fairness. I guess that was back in the day when we had higher bars set for people who work in the government for the public.

Did he apologize for it? Because if 2016/17 has taught me anything, it’s that that was his mistake.

I don’t actually remember. He probably did since he is a Democrat. I believe there were people in government and a large paper that pushed for his resignation. I am not sure it was anything like a huge public outcry. It just shows you that Trump and his we’ll allow anything so long as it gets me what I want attitude has done to our apparently fragile system.