The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I believe Oracle bares most of the weight of that disastrous website. My point is though, his mere did nice things for his fiance that involved money and questionable bidding would not even drop on the front page today let only make a splash with the child molesters, celebrity rapists, government reps colluding with foreign powers, police planting drugs… It would have to be a very slow news day for that to even be noticed. That’s how low we have sunk.

I’ll agree with you there. We’ve become a tabloid 24x7 and the old stuff wouldn’t even bother a mention of it happened today.

I mean… he’s done it himself. There have been rumblings of him raping a 13-year-old for quite some time.

Fingers crossed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-may-face-a-reckoning-in-case-brought-by-female-accuser/2017/12/04/dd8f783a-d39b-11e7-b62d-d9345ced896d_story.html

The defamation suit filed in January in New York State Supreme Court by Zervos, a short-lived contestant on “The Apprentice,” has reached a critical point, with oral arguments over Trump’s motion to dismiss scheduled for Tuesday, after which the judge is expected to rule on whether the case may move forward.

If it proceeds, Zervos’s attorneys could gather and make public incidents from Trump’s past and Trump could be called to testify, with the unwelcome specter of a former president looming over him: It was Bill Clinton’s misleading sworn testimony — not the repeated allegations of sexual harassment against him — that eventually led to his impeachment.

“It’s almost a train you can’t stop going down the tracks,” said Joseph Cammarata, who represented Paula Jones against Clinton and, more recently, represented seven Cosby accusers in a defamation suit. “It opens him up to have to answer questions about sexual relations, other relationships, what might have been said, to open up your whole life.”

That’s funny. As if the House is going to impeach Trump over “misleading sworn testimony”… or anything else for that matter.

It will be enough for now to watch the scumbag squirm.

Given that he lacks the capacity for empathy, this is technically correct.

Advisory: conditions are favorable for a major tantrum. Please take appropriate precautions.

The Atlantic is reporting that Pence and the RNC considered replacing Trump on the ticket with Pence after the Access Hollywood tape.

You can’t trust any of 'em Donnie. Not a single one. Better get on Twitter and vent.

It’s like we’re being shown all of the alternate quantum realities where things could have been fixed, just to make it all the more clear that we are now living in the dumbest/worst of all possible existences.

Is there Koolaid I can drink to get me out of this dimension?

I’ve been trying vodka. It’s not working.

'Cause there’s still a lot of drinks that I ain’t drunk
And lots of pretty thoughts that I ain’t thunk
And lord there’s still so many lonely girls
In this best of all possible worlds.

I go to the bar, I ring my coat,
I call the bartender
Said look man, come down here,
He got down there
So what you want?
One bourbon, one scotch, one beer
Well I ain’t seen sanity
Since I don’t know when
I’ve been drinking bourbon, whiskey,
Scotch and gin
Gonna get high man I’m gonna get loose
Need me a triple shot of that juice
Gonna get drunk don’t you have no fear
I want one bourbon,
One scotch and one beer
One bourbon, one scotch, one beer

It’s a quarter to three
There’s no one in the place 'cept you and me
So set 'em up, Joe
I gotta little story you oughta know
We’re drinking, my friend,
To the end
Of a brief episode…
Make it one for my baby, and one more for the road

You don’t care about what I think
I think I’ll just stay here and drink

We went to dinner at a new friend’s house the other day. He is from Russia, and he plied us with this:

-xtien

“I don’t normally meddle in American elections, but when I do, I make sure to install the biggest dumbass in political history.”

How was it? I like Wyborowa or Olifant.

I don’t know vodka. I’m a scotch/bourbon man. But it was nice and smooth and has a cool pouring spout built in. Best of all it’s like twelve bucks.

So. Russian dinner. Lots of shots. Holy crap.

-xtien