The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

From today’s Zervos hearing:

https://twitter.com/marygeorgant/status/938120007934005249

(1) In about a half hour, a New York judge will hear arguments on whether to dismiss Summer Zervos’ defamation lawsuit against Donald Trump. Follow along for updates.
(2) Trump’s attorneys have sought to have the suit dismissed or delayed until after his presidency. They said Zervos’ lawsuit is “politically motivated.”
(3) Trump’s lawyer Marc Kasowitz says today’s motion to dismiss the defamation lawsuit “has nothing to do with putting anyone above the law.”
(4) Trump’s lawyer argues that state court does not have jurisdiction over the president of the US. Zervos’ lawyer says “What better court to hear a defamation claim against a born and bred New Yorker who made defamatory statements in Midtown”
(5) Zervos’ lawyers says a delay of potentially 7 years could result in a loss of evidence and deterioration of parties’ memory. Lawyers want to make sure docs are preserved. “We have the right to proceed.”
(6) Zervos’ lawyer says she understands the presidency is a 24/7 job but like any human he doesn’t do his job 24/7. “We can take a deposition at Mar a Lago” while he’s there to play golf, attorney Mariann Meier Wang says.
(7) Zervos’ attorney says that defamatory comments made during a heated political campaign are not protected by the First Amendment. “If someone crosses the line and makes factually derogatory statements, those statements survive.”
(8) Trump’s lawyer says Zervos’ comments were “purely political speech,” because she came forward with her allegations 3 weeks before the election.
(9) Judge said she will review the arguments and once there is a decision it will be e-filed. Unclear when to expect a ruling.

haha sick burn

They should point out that she might not even have to wait 3 years.

What could possibly go wrong with this?

Low class: owning pets and drinking beer.

Somehow this is hero of rednecks everywhere.

He’s a racist.

You can find plenty of racists who like dogs and having a cold one. That’s pretty much all of them.

I’m just sayin.

Not sure if this got shared here. Personally, I’m kinda glad he doesn’t own any animals.

This is the dog he specifically turned down:

Hmm. Adolf liked dogs, of course. On the other hand, I understand he didn’t drink much, and of course was a vegetarian.

I think he and Ted Nugent would have disliked each other a great deal.

Anyway…

Isn’t Don-Don a germophobe? Those are usually not too fond of pets.

Not sure what thread to put this in, but I was amused. Google News:

He sounds like he’s drunk. Big problem with that being that he doesn’t drink.

And thus the forever war on Christmas continues unabated.

I ended up figuring it was a denture malfunction, or maybe a recent novacaine injection that kicked in at about the 10 minute mark.

“God blesch the Urnited Schtates.”

I totally read that as “Trump Reality” party at first. Because of course they’d throw a party like that.

I mean, it’s either that or a stroke.

It’s entirely possible it’s a stroke.

Nah - he had to clench his teeth through the whole speech to keep himself from going off script and calling the Palestinians terrorists or ranting about Hillary and Warren. His jaw muscles were just worn out.