The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Hilarious that even Trump goes to CNN, not fox, for news.

I’m sure he reads the New York Times regularly, too, or at least scans the headlines. He’s been desperate for their approval since the '80s at least.

Trump doesn’t need dementia. He already lives in a self imagined fantasy world.

At least he said the right things today:

Citing the work of Medger Evers, slain outside his home in Jackson in 1963, Trump noted that he was buried at Arlington National Cemetery among other American heroes.

“That is what he was, a hero,” Trump said.

The president also noted the work of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., the successful effort by James Meredith to integrate the University of Mississippi and the sit-in at the Jackson Public Library by Tougaloo College students.

“Here we memorialize the brave men and women who struggled to sacrifice, and sacrifice so much, so that others might live in freedom,” Trump said.

The president saluted the state for building the museums, saying, “These museums are labors of love.”

“These buildings embody the hope that has lived in the hearts of every American for generations,” he said.” The hope for a future that is more just and is more free.”

“This (museum) is an incredible tribute not only to the state of Mississippi — a state that I love, where I’ve had great success — this is a tribute to the nation at the highest level,” the president said. “And I salute you.”

Although it seems a bit at odds with him holding a rally last night for a guy who thinks America was last great when slavery was around.

When Trump actually says something a normal president might say, teleprompter or no, it induces a weird cognitive dissonance.

Well, of course he had to point out what a great success he is.

Ha, missed that bit.

It’s amazing that Trump supporters are so stupid that they think NATO member States are supposed to pay America protection money.

Is he doing anything other than restating Obama’s position in a much cruder way? If NATO members shamelessly refuse to fund their own armed forces like they already agreed to, what’s unreasonable about asking them to fund ours? South Korea has universal conscription and they still pay us for our troops.

Because we spend way, way, way, way too much money on our military, and demanding that other countries follow us down that rabbit hole is ridiculous.

It’s not even asking them that, it is saying give us the money. We have always asked that the member nations meet the spending obligations. This is the first time an administration has tried to tell them they need to pay us.

Yes! Because Obama never implied that we wouldn’t defend NATO allies.

I’m all for the rest of NATO spending their 3% of GDP or whatever on defense.

But let’s be real that this makes any damn sense as a diplomatic maneuver.

I mean… it’s part of the treaty and it’s not a large amount by any means.

Now if you’re in favor of renegotiating that part, sure, that’s fine. But it is part of the treaty and expecting signors to meet their obligations isn’t crazy talk by any means.

Yeah, the answer to this isn’t to suggest that it’s fine that other signatories aren’t upholding their obligations.

They should be, and their failure to do so helps empower imbeciles like Trump.

And ultimately, this is all what Putin wants.

I didn’t catch that until you pointed it out. I had to read over it a couple times to understand. Unfortunately I’m not fluent in Dotardese, so it’s hard for me to comprehend the words of our president.

It’s a non-binding agreement, so the baboon in chief can shove his rhetoric up his orange ass.

Tomorrow on the Today Show:

Megyn Kelly will have an exclusive live sit-down interview on Monday, Dec. 11 with three women who have publicly accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct. The interview will air on NBC News’ “Megyn Kelly TODAY” at 9am. Jessica Leeds, Samantha Holvey and Rachel Crooks will share their claims, which President Trump has denied, and stories together for the first time on television.

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/940030940755107840

CBS also doing a show on Trump accusers, tomorrow: