The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

That spider was the relief for the spider running Trump. Now the spider at the controls in his head has to do a double shift.

and thus ended the first known attempt on Trump’s life.

Wow, that editorial by USA Today is pretty damning. They are not exactly know for their liberal viewpoints. It’s the paper with THE MOST subscribers. Essentially it’s the No. 1 paper in the USA.

Whacking Trump with your bare hand has to be the worst punishment ever.

Officials said the President’s ballot was fine. But that was before the Daily News pointed out to an official that the date of birth on his application was a full month off.

Trump, 71, was born on June 14, 1946, but his ballot application lists his birthday as July.

Asked for a comment, Trump offhandedly replied “All those Ju-months looks the same”.

Damn voter fraud is really getting out of hand. Why is no one investigating this madness?? Special counsel!

Also, Yugo girl!

How do you get your own birthday wrong?

How unfortunate. We almost got Spider-Trump, but now we are stuck with old stupid crazy Trump.

With great power comes great responsibility. We have a already seen what Trump does with presidential powers. Do you really want to see what he does with spidey powers?

That was no spider, I have seen Babylon 5. Anyone headed to Sigma 957?

We have used the word “lies” again here, as we did in our original piece. If anything, though, the word is unfair to Obama and Bush. When they became aware that they had been saying something untrue, they stopped doing it. Obama didn’t continue to claim that all Americans would be able to keep their existing health insurance under Obamacare, for example, and Bush changed the way he spoke about Iraq’s weapons capability.

Trump is different. When he is caught lying, he will often try to discredit people telling the truth, be they judges, scientists, F.B.I. or C.I.A. officials, journalists or members of Congress. Trump is trying to make truth irrelevant. It is extremely damaging to democracy, and it’s not an accident. It’s core to his political strategy.

As for Obama: His falsehoods tended to be attempts to make his own policies look better or to overstate a problem he was trying to solve. In a few cases, they seemed to be careless exaggerations he avoided repeating.

Well, no fucking duh! What kind of idiot can’t tell the difference?!

It’s important to get it down in writing so the 6-foot cockroach historians will understand what happened.

I have to believe that Trump will be a god figure to the 6’ cockroaches, without him starting WWIII, the cockroaches wouldn’t have been able to evolve so quickly.

Cc: The Department of Redundancy Department.

“Your time and money” would’ve also been sufficient. Didn’t need that second “your”.

Ooh it looks like someone just bought themselves a fancy new thesaurus.

Yeah, that’s much more truthful.