The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Uh. Hmm.

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-readout-of-president-donald-j-trumps-call-wit-1821311394

THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

December 14, 2017

Readout of President Donald J. Trumps Call withPresident Vladimir Putinof Russia

President Donald J. Trump spoke with President Vladimir Putin of Russia today. President Trump thanked President Putin for acknowledging Americas strong economic performance in his annual press conference.

The two presidents also discussed working together to resolve the very dangerous situation in North Korea.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2674883382/3a739bdfa22123fb9df408c859b906b9.gif

One of my pet theories about anti-intellectualism is a mentality of: “I don’t understand X. That means nobody understands X. That means anybody who says they understand X is lying.”

I.e. Don Jr. Is just saying “I hadn’t heard about Net Neutrality until this week.”

Yeah, that’s kind of perfect.

This dude answered Don, Jr.'s challenge and he kind of went ham on him:

His last comment summation is spot on.

This is parallel for some of the accusations of sociopathy for DJT: “I never experience empathy or altruism. Therefore nobody else does, and everyone else who seems to be altruistic is lying and better at hiding their sinister motives.”

Yep, See also, “Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated.”

That pretty much falls out as a corollary of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Wut, indeed.

He sounds like he’s doing standup setting up a joke. He’s so weird.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-12-15/trump-to-visit-to-fbi-academy-after-saying-agency-in-tatters

President Donald Trump plans to visit the FBI Academy in Quantico in Virginia on Friday, the White House said in a statement, an appearance that comes less than two weeks after he said the agency’s reputation was “in Tatters.”

Trump has frequently criticized the Federal Bureau of Investigation, which is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election and the possible involvement of Trump’s campaign under the direction of Special Counsel Robert Mueller. He said in a tweet earlier this month that under former FBI Director James Comey, who Trump fired earlier in the year, the bureau’s “reputation is in Tatters - worst in History!”

“But fear not, we will bring it back to greatness,” he said.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/941680615367368704

When DJT talks about the FBI, he sounds eerily like Al Capone railing against the Feds. Wonder why that is.

A London council has called on the Government to revoke its state visit invitation to the “bigoted” US President after he shared messages from a far-right group.

A motion passed by the Royal Borough of Greenwich vowed that Donald Trump “would not be welcome” in the area if the engagement goes ahead.

I guess it truly is Greenwich Mean Time.

kane clap

War on Christmas… over! Winning!

The War on Christmas has ended. We’ve defeated Christmas.

Made me think of this: