The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

We’ve gotten so accustomed to Trump using his Presidency to promote products and companies that I doubt this will even raise an eyebrow.

Y’all got a special boy.

“He” is an “idiot.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2017/12/18/twitter-purge-suspends-account-of-far-right-leader-who-was-retweeted-by-trump

The White House had no immediate comment on the suspension of the accounts of Fransen and others. Britain First also did not immediately return requests for comment.

Late last month, after Trump retweeted three of Fransen’s videos, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters that his action was intended to “elevate the conversation” about the issues of “extreme violence and terrorism.”

The three videos Trump shared were provocatively titled “Muslim migrant beats up Dutch boy on crutches!”, “Muslim destroys a statue of Virgin Mary!” and “Islamist mob pushes teenage boy off roof and beats him to death!” The videos provided no context, and the Netherlands Embassy said that the one about a “Muslim migrant” actually featured a perpetrator born and raised in the Netherlands.

Following Trump’s retweets, Fransen touted the U.S. president’s promotion of her videos. “Donald Trump himself has retweeted these videos and has around 44 million followers!” she tweeted. “God Bless You Trump! God Bless America!”

I can’t stop laughing at this

LOL. One of the replies:

That’s how any toddler drinks from a cup.

Trump needs a sippy cup.

He’s not used to containers that don’t have a straw and plastic lid.

When they said Trump had a drinking problem, I thought they meant he was a recovering alcoholic.

My man has a serious case of MLA.

(reference to The League, which you should all watch on account of it being amazing)

4AE0J9A

He’s hiding shaky/weak/tremor hands/arms or something. That is just too weird, even for him.

Yeah. There’s no way this is just some quirky habit he picked up. You don’t just suddenly learn a different way to drink at age 70.

Yeah, just stick a straw in it and look somewhat normal.

I think I’ve figured out what’s going on.

He’s afflicted by a Gypsy curse that makes his hands shrink and grow more feeble every time he tells a lie.

I honestly think that he’s on drugs prescribed by a doctor like the ones that worked for Elvis and Michael Jackson. We know that he does late tweet storms. His sleep patterns are erratic. As are his waking cycles. You know who else needed a doctor feelgood? Yeah. You know.

Noooo…I can’t imagine that.

Holy shit.