The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I love that they got the tie length right.

I’m digging the empty auditorium.

Have to wonder if the shot of the empty seats was intentional.

You know they were so tempted to use the Access Hollywood tape…

Some great man will one day swap in the audio from that tape into the ride when people are present.

He still uses Windows XP?

Not exactly a “ride”. More like an attraction. Except, hmmm, that no longer sounds right either…

I wonder how long it’ll take until a fight breaks out in the audience.

Once you see this, you can’t unsee it. It’s a hillary-bot.

Well, that’s a nice mental postcard before I go to bed tonight.

Is he/it wearing Sean Spicer’s oversized jacket?

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/943111193811668992

Jabba the Trump

That robot is really something.

(That tweet is satire, btw, in case anyone didn’t realize.)

It makes you wonder if the engineers who made it intended it to be so insulting.

I’m admiring how lovingly crafted that wattle is.

e: waaaitaminit…I think that one’s been shopped, unless Disney’s intrepid imaganeers “improved” it overnight. At any rate, the gouged out eyes of Andrew Johnson is a nice touch.

That last pic makes it look like he wears his pants halfway up his chest, true to the old man style of the times.

Wow, whoever was responsible for that was definitely a firm believer of Mackenzie King’s “conscription if necessary but not necessarily conscription” way of thinking. I can just see it now, “OK, we have no choice to make an animatronic of Donald Trump - let’s see how bad of a job we can do”.

Yeah I got rid of all my white polos for the same reason.

The original tweeter admits in the comments that it is.

Even the real deal (pictured among the other Prezbots earlier in the thread) is so awful when compared to the group of more famous permanent residents of the Hall that it almost has to be an intentional subtle slight from the engineers. I mean, sure, the subject matter is lacking in aesthetics, but man, they could have certainly done more to clean that up…had they wanted to.