The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

On Fifth Avenue.

It’ll play well with his base.

They probably still hope to have careers in GOP politics long-term, and/or lucrative TV pundit gigs down the road.

I have no sympathy for any of these sycophants. They can choke on his lies.

I would argue that by lying for him, it proves they aren’t good people.

They’re just better at lying artfully than the people that usually do it for him.

You swear your oath to the Constitution, not to the President.

Fuck these traitors.

I think it proves they aren’t perfect. Standing up to authority is hard for lots of people. So if Gen Kelly, or Donald Trump, or even Sarah Sanders say “Our talking point on this is Donald Trump didn’t say this”. It is not so easy to say, “sorry I heard what I heard”. At one point Kristjen, said something like “I don’t recall that exact phrase” I guess it possible he said shithouse and not a shithole, or even added an umm. Which would make her statement technically true, but completely misleading.

I’m not defending them, just lamenting the toxic effective of being near Donald Trump.

It wouldn’t make Perdue’s statement true, he said Durbin’s statement was a gross misrepresentation. That is far more than shithouse vs shithole.

It’s a totally different word!

And it’s obviously better, because Trump has The Best Words™

You don’t have to outrun the bear…

It’s easy to fool people when the core of your message is, “You were right all along.” Trump’s just using the “You were right all along, it’s not your fault – it’s theirs” variant to appeal to racists and the much larger “I’m not a racist, but…” crowd.

Con-Man/ Demagogue 101.

To be clear, this is not a general test of a person’s mental health or personality. There are psychological assessments that can test for those things — this is not one of them. This test can no more tell us about the general mental health or personality traits of an individual than a monkey could.

Tests that could tell us a lot more about the president’s mental health and personality include MCMI-III or the MMPI-2.

The fact that our president scored well on this test is to be expected. It would be highly unusual — not to mention disturbing — if he had anything less than 27 or 28. Chances are, nearly every single person reading this article would score similarly high on it. If someone scored under 26 on the MoCA, you would be concerned and send them for a further neuropsychological assessment to better understand what’s going on with them.

So no, we don’t know whether Trump is mentally healthy or not. All we learned is that he’s not suffering from mild cognitive impairment or Alzheimer’s. I would hope that no sitting president would ever suffer from either.

So the physician was told to fudge the results to make his BMI fall below the obese threshold and he did it in such a way as to make it obvious - he could have chosen to fudge the weight number where nobody would have been able to reliably tell the difference between a few pounds, plus it’s a figure that can fluctuate week to week. Height, however, was bound to be recorded in some other public documentation and does not tend to change, making the lie easy to spot.

His way of letting the world know his report was doctered?

What?

Oh, that’s conspiracy speculation, of course!

Wait. Height doesn’t change? I was told that when I turned fifty I would start to get taller!

Damn it.

-xtien

I know I laughed out loud when I read his supposed weight.

Most people shrink as they get older.

I just figured he was growing into the position

6’3" at 239?

Would have guessed 6’1" at 260.

Even if he has no muscles whatsoever, 239 seems far fetched.

Not fat shaming the guy, but truth shaming. I’m also surprised that a legit doctor signed such a document. Bet it’s an “estimation” or something.