The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

“Just tell 'em I’m 7’9” and weight proportionate! That wouldn’t work? Lemme see that weight again… Okay, switch the 3 and the 2 and let’s call it a day."

I used to have a Garfield (the cat, not the president) poster on my wall when I was a kid that said “I’m not overweight, I’m under tall”

The doctor who did this stuff is a solid doctor. I have no reason to doubt any of his results.

Except for Wilson’s Law: everything Trump touches dies.

No wonder the NBA stopped returning my calls.

-xtien

I’m a non-athletic 5’ 9” with a gut, and I’m 235. If he’s 6’3” and 239, he must have no muscle at all.

If Trump is 239 he is hollow inside…which actually for Trump might make sense.

He’s small-boned.

When guessing his weight, you have to factor in those baby hands. That’s gotta be worth a pound or two, at least.

It would be wonderful for someone to have a hidden scale, at some point. Obnoxious, but wonderfully so.

Also his minsucule manhood.

DJT is 6’1" at max, there is plenty of evidence of that. I am 6’3" and weigh around 220 lbs…if DJT were really 6’3" he would weight at least 270 lbs. hell, he may weight that as it is.

Not questioning the doc. But you can refuse to weighed for a physical, and can tell the doc your weight.

Seriously, look at some pictures of Trump without a jacket on. Not 239 unless he’s hollow.

Entire bar: “Norm!”
Sam: “Whatcha up to, Norm?”
Norm: “My ideal weight if I were eleven feet tall.”

Is this what happened though?

I’ll just put this here

Why should I pay to watch actors pretend to be idiots when I can watch real live idiots for free?

“It’s like the West Wing, but it makes you feel terrible.”

Dunno what happened. Not saying the doc changed his weight number.

I’m saying 239 for Trump does not match the visuals, even if you account for the diffs on body types. My brother is just over 6’2". I know what he looked like when he weighed in the 230’s. He wasn’t muscular and had a bit of a gut.

Trump has a much larger gut and butt. Trump’s arms and legs are not sticks.

Trump is a narcissist who is preoccupied with personal appearance. He lies like other people breathe. The numbers he put out coincidentally put him a sliver under the obese BMI category.

So, no, I’m not buying it.

Same. Aside from his little “Its just the way god made him” line at the end which weirds out my 21st century sensibilities we have zero reason to cast aspersions on the white house doctor. He has no reasons to lie.

Trump is healthy and able to perform basic mental tasks. We should just accept it. He is also an evil man with the IQ of a glass of water but he isnt going to drop dead of heart failure any day soon.

Incidentally the BBC put up a mini online quiz you can take along the lines of the one trump did. Honestly its really is what everyone says it is, a basic cognitive test. I cant imagine anyone who is not mentally handicapped failing it. which I gather is the point.