The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I believe there’s a decent chance Trump either weighs more than 239 pounds, or is shorter than 6 foot 3. Especially the latter. But this like #700 on the list of reasons Trump is terrible and I don’t really get why it’s being talked about so much.

It’s totally absurd that people are freaking out about the results of Trump’s physical. It’s not even newsworthy unless the results indicate some problem. The obsession over Trump is getting unbearable.

Because it is the most directly measurable and disprovable type of lie?

It’s not a big deal, but would probably be easier to prove than most of his garbage.

Hahaha.

Who on Earth will play Trump? It’s bad enough when people try to play Kennedy, and he didn’t have a billionth the live TV exposure that Trump has.

(please don’t say Alec Baldwin. His impersonation isn’t that good…)

Also, is Danny Strong writing it??

True but he pisses off Trump. So he should get the role.

I would love to see a woman play him. Just to piss him off. I know Melissa McCarthy did a very funny Spicer, but I’ll bet you she could do a great Trump.

If not a woman, then Anthony Hopkins. He did Nixon, why not this doofus?

-xtien

I have the hands for it. Maybe I could be a trump hand stunt double or something.

Jason Alexander is doing the hand modeling for Trump. Sorry.

-xtien

“They’re smooth. Creamy. Delicate…yet masculine.”

The whole height and weight thing is kinda funny, but there also seems to be something to it.

In most pictures he’s as almost exactly tall as Obama, who is 6’1". And his weight hit the exact number to avoid being “obese” for his height (not that BMI means anything, it’s a junk metric). 240 lbs at 6’3" would have been obese, but he’s 239?

People keep putting up pictures of athletes, but that isn’t fair since muscle weighs a lot more than fat. Using BMI John Cena is morbidly obese, because he’s just a mountain of dense muscle.

I’m fairly sure those numbers are made up. It’s not like they haven’t had people lie about vastly more important things. I would guess he’s 6’1" and about 260ish.

CASTING:
Jeffrey Tambor as Trump.

(Had wrong first name)

Jeffrey. Of course he got #MeToo’d, but maybe that will help his performance…

Inspired.

I dunno, between shoe lifts and his magical hair, and can see Trump having grown at least 2 inches even since 2012.

The pix of him next to Obama say it all. He’s 6’1" and this doctor lied just like every other person he gets close to. It’s like a communicable disease.

Is that real? You don’t know. There’s no way to know.
Hey, this guy says its fake. He’s got the original story.

Is THAT real? You don’t know. In 2018, there is no way to tell reality from fiction. Red pill? Blue Pill? IT DOESN’T MATTER. YOU ARE IN THE MATRIX NO MATTER WHAT.

lol

More important than the weight/height lie, he probably also has a mild form of Heart Disease.

But it is excellent heart disease, the best!

Trump is the textbook illustration of the Dunning-Kruger effect. He’s so stupid he clearly doesn’t understand how stupid he looks and acts, and neither do the people who approve of him.

He’s the best at tests. He drew a cube and id’d some animals. Aced it! That’ll show that smartypants Obama.

Now to go down the stairs all by himself … though that it is pretty scary … no, better go lie down and watch Fox instead.