The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Granted there’s more to being an executive than raw intellect.

That said, picturing Trump trying to teach a session of Obama’s Con Law class is … amusing.

It is mild. And that makes me sad.

Your tax dollars at work, chumps.

Ew, according to an unpublished interview conducted with InTouch magazine back in 2011, Stormy Daniels said that Trump compared her to Ivanka.

He also asked her to sign a copy of her X-rated film “3 Wishes,” because of course he did. At least we know what he’ll pick for his Criterion list: Citizen Kane, Bloodsport, 3 Wishes.

The way Fox has been hyping the results of the cognitive test is just insane.

“See?? He’s not clinically demented!!”

Not for Fox. That’s the way they roll. I want Fox gone almost as much as I want Pres. Shitgibbon gone.

I believe that everyone who isn’t literally retarded scores perfect or near perfect on that test.

And I’m using retarded in the non pejorative sense. Like, it’s not an IQ test. It’s an “is your IQ under 80” test.

Exactly. While Trump may very well be a lot of things, he has to be able to pass this test, at the very least. The doctor pretending that the test shows a certain mental competence is blatantly lying. That’s my take-away. Trump is the King Midas of shit and lies. He can’t be gone soon enough.

The doctor himself didn’t suggest it demonstrates mental prowess. He just said that Trump did well on it… As everyone who doesn’t have brain damage does.

Honestly, this doctor isn’t some kind of shill. He’s a legit dude. He’s held this role for multiple administrations.

Agreed, but as with each administration before it’s incumbent on us to understand that anything spoken from a podium on government land is political speech. His duty is to his patient and the charge is to keep him well, after all. It’s not to the press corp or even to speaking truth to the public. I expect if there’s a real concern he noted, that got passed along through the appropriate channels (if they exist; I honestly don’t know what can be passed along, what with HIPAA et al).

I’m sure he is, but he’s also a military doctor. He’s going to say what he’s told to say.

Also, this raises a few eyebrows:

Dr. Ronny L. Jackson, a rear admiral and the White House physician, said Tuesday in his report on the president’s medical condition that Mr. Trump was in “excellent” cardiac health despite having an LDL cholesterol level of 143, well above the desired level of 100 or less.

Dr. David Maron, the director of preventive cardiology at Stanford University’s medical school, said Wednesday that it was alarming that the president’s LDL levels remain above 140 even though he is taking 10 milligrams of Crestor, a powerful drug that is used to lower cholesterol levels to well below 100.

Dr. Maron said he would “definitely” be worried about Mr. Trump’s risk for having a heart attack if the president were one of his patients. Asked if Mr. Trump is in perfect health, Dr. Maron offered a blunt reply: “God, no.”

My doctor gave me a good talking-to when my LDL went barely above 100.

Under 130 is considered normal. Seems very unlikely to me his total is under 200. That seems a bit alarming given that’s while on Crestor.

Murdoch is 86 I doubt we will have too long to wait.

Some good news is Lachlan Murdoch actually seems like a normal(ish) human being, well at least compared to his father anyway.

If the doctor is lying about the height and weight (and it certainly seems that he is) why wouldn’t he lie about the cognitive test as well?

Is this a real quote?

Just a regular every day son of a billionaire who grew in an apartment that looks like Saddam Hussein’s palace, hoping to retire some day!

The darkly funny subtext behind all this height vs. weight, heart health, and cognitive function discussion is that there’s a sizable portion of America who just wants our president to drop dead.

I don’t think the country is supposed to work like that, but it’s a logical outcome if you constantly act like a WWF villain.

I’d compare him more to Vince McMahon, except that would be incredibly insulting to Vince McMahon.

If your base living expenses came to $20m a year, you’d have a hard time retiring too.