The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I think it’s quite possible that the doctor simply asked Trump for his height and weight (perhaps after Trump refused to be measured). In general, doctors always assume that patients are telling the truth, and so he certainly might have just entered Trump’s responses into the medical record. Same thing that happens with your driver’s license, actually.

There’s no way to do the same thing for the cognitive test, though as others have pointed out it’s a rather minimal test.

That test was absurd. It’s the kind of thing you give to someone who has had severe brain trauma so that you can assess the extent of the damage to their cognitive abilities.

I’m on vacation. Is he dead yet?

How do you know that isn’t what the doctor was trying to do?

My mom with dementia got 26. This was enough for us to move her from an independent living retirement community to assisted living. She has gone downhill rapidly. My sister thinks she score 20 today and we are moving her to the memory care unit. She thinks her parents are alive (she is 92) and is confused who’s apartment she is in. So yes you can score 30 if you can remember three things for 30 minutes and know what day of the week it is and who the President is.

And one last question, Mr. President: Who is the president of the United States?

Who is the president of Puerto Rico?

Chief of Staff Kelly:

Donald Trump:

Hey guys, I think this Donald Trump character might not be very sharp.

He might not be clinically impaired, but his own words and actions repeatedly show that he either does not understand or does not pay attention to the actual functioning of the government and the legislative process. Latest case in point:
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/18/politics/trump-chip-funding-republicans/index.html

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/953984671674662912?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2018%2F01%2F18%2Fpolitics%2Ftrump-chip-funding-republicans%2Findex.html

That is the opposite to what his administration said on Wednesday.

“The Administration supports the bill’s multiyear funding extension of the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP),” the Office of Management and Budget said in a statement. “If H.J. Res. 125 were presented to the President in its current form, his advisors would recommend that he sign the bill into law.”
Trump’s tweet – which confounded even Trump’s aides inside the West Wing – threw negotiations over how to fund the government into chaos as a Friday deadline looms. Republicans, including those inside the Trump administration, had planned to use funding for children’s health care program to woo Democratic votes for the short-term spending bill.

Tough rivers.

I like how we won’t build the wall “where there is natural protection such as mountains”. Where does the “mountain” start?

It’s like he thinks that it’s a hex-grid, and we can be all “well, that’s a mountain tile, no need to build a wall there”.

Well, there’s your problem.

Well, he did inexplicably use quotation marks on his tweet, so who knows what the fuck he is actually saying.

The doctor said some truly Trumpian things. Didn’t sound like a doctor at all for that matter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/is-trumps-doctor-okay/2018/01/17/0d887f50-fbce-11e7-ad8c-ecbb62019393_story.html

“Incredible cardiac fitness,” was Dr. Jackson’s professional opinion. “He has incredible genes. . . . He has incredibly good genes, and it’s just the way God made him.”

and above all his mental acuity, which, Jackson made sure to note, he examined only “because the president asked me to.” Trump is “very sharp, and he’s very articulate. . . . Very, very sharp, very intact. . . . Absolutely no cognitive or mental issues whatsoever. . . . The president did exceedingly well.”

Sure, the guy could exercise and lose a few pounds. But “if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years, he might live to be 200 years old,” the White House physician proclaimed. Jackson even blessed Trump’s habit of sleeping only four or five hours a night — “probably one of the reasons why he’s been successful” — and his couch-potato tendencies: “He can watch as much TV as he wants.”

Trump corrupts everyone around him.

I was thinking more…

But Pigpen works, too!

Obviously the alien parasites now have control of Rear Admiral Ronny Jackson’s brain as well. We’re going to need the resistance to cook up some special sunglasses we can use to tell who has been compromised and who is still human.