The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

It’s not gonna stick any better than Whiny Little Bitch did.

The one thing I have to give Trump is he has an ear for epithet. Not that they’re good epithets, exactly, but they’re short and they somehow stick in your mind even if you refuse to repeat them.

It helps that he has all kinds of print, TV, and radio media repeating them ad nauseum and verbatim.

Here in Australia all news coverage I have heard about the shutdown quotes Trump’s interpretation of why and how it occurred. They don’t report it as an interpretation worth considering, I think it is more because people want to hear what dumb thing he is saying today. Yet, that’s all we get exposure to, not what the Democrats are saying, and if it’s anything like that in the US then it will inevitably help him convince a significant section of the public.

You’re so spot on about this. He has a bully’s ear for how to belittle someone. There’s this great bit in the “Andrea Doria” episode of Seinfeld about the Bad Breaker Upper.

Trump just has an ear for this because he’s a dick. But, you have to admit, it gets under their skin. And what’s worse, he makes them try to think like he does, and they fail! Which is why “Drumpf” and “Whiny Little Bitch” don’t take off…because the other side thinks too hard.

Just call him Lazy Donald Trump and be done with it. Stop trying to be clever.

See? I just fell for it too!

-xtien

I’ll stick with shitgibbon, thanks. Short for,

Hey @realDonaldTrump I oppose civil asset forfeiture too! Why don’t you try to destroy my career you fascist, loofa-faced, shit-gibbon!
— Daylin Leach (@daylinleach) February 7, 2017

Donald the dummy?
Dummy Donald?
Donny dullard?
D minus Donny
Debtor Donald
Treachous Trump

I think alliteration helps

or rhyming
Grumpy Trumpy
Flunky Trumpy

Dotard is still my favorite. Nobody insults world leaders as well as the North Koreans.

Debtor Donald is good, but I like the 100% accurate ‘Crooked Donald’.

As someone that grew up in the 70s, I’d have to vote for “Dumb Donald”, though I suppose that’s an insult to the character.

Hell na. Th’ scotts kin insult ye intae death.

Awa’ n bile your head (Away and boil your head): Get lost

Bampot: Idiot

Bassa: Bastard

Baw: Testicle; the root of many general insults including “bawjaws,” “bawbag,” and “bawface”

Clipe: tattle-tale, snitch; as in , “Don’t be a wee clipe”

Doaty: Stupid

Dobber: Idiot, jerk

Erse like a bag o’ washin (Ass like a bag of laundry): A negative assessment of a woman’s attractiveness

Face like a skelped erse (Face like a slapped ass): Describes a person’s face that’s red with rage or blushing

Hackit: Ugly

Howlin: Smelly

I wouldnae ride her in tae battle (I wouldn’t ride her into battle): An negative assesment of a woman’s attractiveness

Jakey: Alcoholic, or

Jessie: An epheminate man

Jobby: Feces, also used to refer to something as trash or junk

Lavvy heid: Toilet head

Mince: Rubbish, as in, “You’re talking mince”

Numpty: Idiot

Nyaff: Irrirating person

Roaster: Idiot

Rocket: Idiot

Scabby: Dirty

Scrote: Scrotum, literally, but a general insult

Shut ye geggie: Shut up, shut your mouth

Tube: Idiot

Yer aff yer heid: You’re crazy

Yer bum’s oot the windae (You’re bum is out the window): You’re talking nonsense, not making sense

Yer maw’s git balls n yer da’ loves it (Your mother has testicles and your father loves it): And example of a genre of insult involving accustations against a person’s “maw” or “da”

Walloper: Idiot

I should have qualified that with “in the English language”.

Daniel Dale has taken to posting Trump’s daily schedule.

Here’s tomorrow’s:

I still think President Shithole says it all. And it’s catchy.

Urr ye joking? it’s sassenach.

So…he’s doing one thing?

Trump doesn’t have time for anything else, he’s got like eight hours of TV to get through every day.

Isn’t 11am a bit late in the day for an intelligence meeting? Is that the same time as previous presidents had one?

Temper Tantrum Trump is my favorite. Although I still think Drumpf had chance of sticking.

Short answer: Each president gets to choose how and when they get their briefing, and they’ve varied quite a bit over the decades.

Long answer:

But it’s pretty much irrelevant since Fox & Friends functions as his intelligence agency.

Great thread.