The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

One Trump year equals eight human years, so shouldn’t he be out of office, by now?

I suspect he just got all riled up watching Hannity blabber on for 10 minutes straight about evil FBI people. Hannity actually said that he should not fire Mueller, so Mueller should be safe until some other Fox personality says he should fire him.

I assume it’s so they can continue to try and discredit Mueller in the eyes of the more gullible American people, while avoiding the unknown that would occur if he fired him. Not because Hannity actually wants a fair & impartial investigation to continue into his big buddy.

College dropout and propagandist Sean Hannity pulls the strings of the White House. What a time to be alive.

Hell - he’s one of the more qualified people influencing policy these days.

Correct, but it’s not like Hannity gets to make these kinds of decisions on his own … What we’re hearing here is no doubt Murdoch.

Well to be fair, he was 100% completely happy last week. Times have changed! He had zero intention of making that change until just now. Fake news!

Well, the idea that the intelligence community report about Russian meddling was just the ‘Deep State’ trying to oust a legitimately elected president has been current since just after the election, so this is of a piece with that…

Poor David J. Dennison. The Feds were always trying to frame Al Capone, too, and, sadly, they finally got him.

WITCH FRAME!

THERE WOLF!

-xtien

Having been alive in the 80s and 90s, I can assure the President that this will not work.

The stupidest timeline.

Can we actually just pay her NOT to show them? For the good of humanity?

If it embarrasses Trump I’m willing to take the hit. Fuck him. Or not.

Man, it’s all we’re going to see on indie punk album art for years to come.