The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Whelp, looks like it’s about time to switch over to a text only browser tool like Textise. Just to be safe.

It will be unavoidable, like 2girls1cup or goatse. People will only need to mention it like a meme to bring the image to mind for the rest of our lives. Unless you delete the internet immediately.

Donald J Trump’s lemonparty.

Has Trump ever tweeted anything about Stormy?

Nope. Or Putin.
Curious, no?

Pretty sure he’d be invalidating the NDA he never signed about the affair he never had with the woman he’s never met

@kerzain we need a new version of the doomsday clock. We are presently at 30 minutes from “widdle Donnie”

It may be orange. It may be tiny. But the Doomsday Cock is coming…for you.

Ohh, is this the cries of the carrot that Maynard kept going on about?

And don’t forget those presidential seal ball markers his golf course ordered.

Trump’s dick pic is totally going to be the new Manning, isn’t it. Ugh, the darkest timeline.

I think Trump isn’t the kind to be worried about having his dick pic in public. I think he’s the kind to worry about how small it is and everyone knowing.

Maybe he doesn’t want the world to see what kind of ball torture he is into.

I see what you did there. And I approve.

Does anyone think Trump is capable enough to take a selfie dick pic and send it to the correct person? A blurry, out of focus pic of a deformed little Cheeto sent to all his wives, children and grandchildren accompanied by “WHOS UR DADY?/”

Or did he ask an aide to take it and send it for him?

What makes you think these were sent to Daniels and not taken by her?