The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Why would a man in his 60s send anyone a dick pic?

Ask Congressman Joe Barton. He was in his late 60’s when he sent his.

Hell, I don’t understand why strapping dudes in their 20s do it. One dick looks much like the next one.

Trump: Hold my nonalcoholic beer.

Any bets as to cut or uncut?

First Xi, now Putin.

Didn’t he ring up Erdogan to congratulate him?

Yes…

He congratulated Putin as the UK is still cleaning up that nerve-gas attack.

I still don’t understand why these (or indeed any) women would want to have an affair with him. I guess maybe you think you can set the table to be wife #5? But man, that’s long odds.

There are people that chase billionaires. It’s a thing. I mean, I agree, why would they LIKE the guy. But still, there are people attracted to money, or to items thrown their way from people with money. I doubt any of these people would look at Donald in any way if he was the greeter at a WalMart store, politicians included.

He’s probably more attractive and more fun to be around than that guy Anna Nicole Smith married.

What a joyous, joyous fantasy.

lol

Ugh. The thought of Trump’s junk touching anybody is squick inducing.

Man, I can’t fap to her back catalog anymore!

John McCain is someone who I profoundly disagree with politically. But he sure understands what living under a bunch totalitarian scumbags means and wants to avoid it in the west. Good for him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-national-security-advisers-warned-him-not-to-congratulate-putin-he-did-it-anyway/2018/03/20/22738ebc-2c68-11e8-8ad6-fbc50284fce8_story.html?utm_term=.7c96d1db24c3

President Trump did not follow specific warnings from his national security advisers when he congratulated Russian President Vladi­mir Putin Tuesday on his reelection, including a section in his briefing materials in all-capital letters stating “DO NOT CONGRATULATE,” according to officials familiar with the call.

You’d think Trump’s inner circle would have realized by now that Trump is cartoonishly stupid. So they need to employ cartoon reverse psychology to get him to do what they want.

Instead of saying “DO NOT CONGRATULATE,” they should have put “CONGRATULATE” on the briefing, with the notation, “Refusing to congratulate Putin would be too bold, decisive and daring for the Deep State to handle. Their heads would explode at the sheer manly audacity of it.” Then they should have gotten Trump’s least favorite staffer to greet him in the morning with a sugar-free bran muffin, decaf, and the words, "Good morning, Mr. President! Have you congratulated Putin yet? One thing Obama, the New York Times, Alec Baldwin, and the ghost of your third grade teacher agree on is the importance of congratulating Putin right away.