The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

You’re overthinking it.

You always should congratulate your boss on their achievements.

WINNER!

I predict that he will tweet some crazy shit tomorrow morning.

Probably, but that is a good prediction for any/ every day…

Good Morning, this is your President…

“Council” - fucking idiot

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/976413956293226496?s=19

Is that supposed to be a retweet or something? “I think President Trump [sic] was right…” ?

Came here to post the official WH press release:

To be fair, this is because the WH (rightly) caught flack for having the president tweet statements and policy through unofficial channels that wouldn’t be subject to Presidential Records Act preservation and similar rules. Still, it does highlight just how unpresidential he is, but what’s new?

Are you referring to @RealPressSecBot? I’m pretty sure those are parodies, not official statements.

As magnet says, that’s a twitter paradox account, didn’t make that clear (framed as an official document just highlights the absurdity that is trump.)

Back to the original question. Did he refer to himself in third person in his Tweet? Why? I don’t think he’s ever done that before.

He does it all the time.

From the opening quotation marks, it looks like the first half of an unattributed quote. Possibly the next tweet completes the quotation.

Since he himself is only capable of thinking in 140 character bursts, Trump probably doesn’t understand tweet threading.

I don’t think he’s ever referred to himself as President Trump in a tweet.

He’s quoting Dershowitz, as he states in the tweet that closes the elipsis.

I mean I know we all know he’s a fucking idiot but it’s incredibly disturbing that the President of the fucking United States is so disturbed and on edge that he can’t even double check his tweet before hitting send. The the? Council? (not corrected in his revised tweet of course) Wether?

Spelling is for peons. (And Hope Hicks, who is no longer there to fix things.)

Does the Tweet go beyond “because…”

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/976415945714556928