The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

At this point, the only legitimate response to anyone who supports Trump is to laugh and point at them, and call them an imbecile.

I thought the Heston move at the end of Planet of the Apes was still appropriate?

That has been looping in my mind pretty much constantly since 2016.

We did not make it to the Good Place.

I think it’s worth remembering that there are huge numbers of people in this country that pay no attention to politics. If your news consumption is mostly sports and weather, you could easily dismiss whatever else leaks through as the usual lies and scandals.

That does not make them responsible citizens. But being uninterested in politics does not mean you’re unintelligent, a racist, etc.

This is the base that the Republican party fears.

Take a step out of your liberal echo chamber, friends, and survey the uninhabitable hellscape of toxic air and rapaciousness that is the modern world.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Spoiler alert!

Are those tweets parody accounts?

If someone’s not interested in politics, and all it takes is to say hey minorities are bad because so and so said some made up fact, and they take that to heart the first and only time they hear it, that person is both unintelligent and racist. it should take more than pointing a finger and blaming some random group to make a thinking adult just gobble that up and run with it.

Being uninterested in politics, and voting anyway, means you have failed in your sacred duty as a member of the electorate of the Republic.

Fuck 'em in the ear. Fuck 'em in the other ear.

Nope, here’s one of the accounts. (Embedded link, the user has underscores in their name which discourse turns into italics.) Signed up Feb 2018, 32k followers. Browse through their twitterfeed, realize there are tens of millions of people just like him, and despair.

I’m telling you. The deadly traps plan would work, fast.

32k followers in a month? Sounds like a Russian botfarm account.

No one knows someone trying to act like a tough guy like…?

The irony is that a guy who got elected by trolls is himself the easiest person to troll on the entire planet. Moron says what?

This is an intern tweet (the tell being the phrase “highly sophisticated”.) I wonder whether Donnie would have approved it if he understood what it’s saying in the context of this week’s news - namely that it was Cambridge Analytica, not Donnie’s inherent awesomeness, that dragged him over the line.

Of course, Donnie probably has no idea Cambridge Analytica is in the news, since virtually all he watches is Fox.

Yeah, I’m certainly not saying Trump is giving great speeches and drawing big crowds anymore.

Don’t think anyone was saying that, ever.