The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Trump was (along with Spicey)

Good point. I guess when Mr. Dennison used the word ‘they’, he was referring to himself, as usual.

People are saying it. Trump is a person. Now he just needs to find one more person and it’ll be true.

Remember when they were saying, during the campaign, that Donald Trump is giving great speeches and drawing big crowds, but he is spending much less money and not using social media as well as Crooked Hillary’s large and highly sophisticated staff. Well, not saying that anymore!

To be fair to him this is probably the truest thing he has tweeted. I said that, or words to that effect during the campaign. His campaign was genuinely original and Hillary’s well staffed campaign really did outspend crooked Donald. The man is a complete failure as president but his campaign was, by luck or design very effective in its use of money & resources. I cant take that away from him.

If CA are to be believed, they did pretty much everything for the Trump campaign and only got paid what, $6M, right? That’s some significant cost advantage right there.

True enough. Like I say the man is crooked as fuck, but he has a point here. I and a lot of other people did mock it at the time as being a joke. We were wrong. I dont blame him for taking a lap of honour for… himself. He should enjoy his little triumph, its the only thing he has achieved in the past two years.

I think it’s a coincidence that his latest boast seems to be about CA because his limited peephole into news is filtered through Fox News and they haven’t covered Cambridge much.

He knows that his campaign only paid a pittance to CA. It doesn’t matter that knows there is a CA kerfuffle, because he thinks it was his shrewd business sense that got him such a good deal.

They are funded by Mercer. Whatever the campaign paid or didn’t pay them is of little consequence.

Don’t forget the millions (billions?) of free media: Here’s an empty podium 30 minutes before a trump ‘speech’, here’s his speech for two hours, then post speech … meanwhile, “but emails!”

Gross.

That seems to be Dennison’s go to line that he uses on all the chicks. When he’s not just grabbing them, anyway.

Just imagine any of a million Trump headlines in a Clinton presidency:

This would be terrible for the country and the world - though great for the Mueller investigation. As I explained elsewhere, Donnie would never be able to figure out how to fire Mueller on his own

I kind of assumed it’s pretty much accepted that a shift like this in the mindset in US politics happened ages ago. US politics comes across as two factions who are at war.

OMGolly

What’s with the #basta hashtag? “Enough” in Spanish from a guy named Avenatti? What am I missing?

I can’t wait for the video to be released and do absolutely nothing to change the evangelical opinion of Trump. Can any of us handle another 3 years (7?!?!?!) of this bullshit?

And today, out of the blue, the Orange Idiot is musing on Twitter about vetoing the Federal budget deal.

Aaaargh, how much longer can the country survive this guy?