The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Shhhh! Trump’s people are showing him those pics to make him think the wall is going up so he’ll eat his vegetables.

This will work out well.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/29/politics/trump-staffing/index.html

Trump has expressed frustration at the management structure in the West Wing, believing it doesn’t suit the freewheeling style he employed as a businessman. And he’s persistently annoyed by headlines and television coverage of his presidency. …
He’s begun working around Kelly on a number of fronts, including during some phone calls with foreign leaders, on certain policymaking decisions, and in executing some of the past month’s staffing changes, people familiar with the matter said. … Without a chief of staff, advisers have told Trump he would exert more control over which policies are prioritized, including his beloved border wall.

Trump: “There’s been total turnover in my staff and things are still FUBAR around here. There must be some common factor screwing everything up. … Wait! I know what it is! I don’t have enough control! Clearly if I micromanage everything personally, things will go perfectly and everyone will love me. Problem solved. Now let’s get out of this dump, I feel like some golf.”

His latest anti-Amazon rant is pretty special. Apparently it’s draining the US Treasury by, um, using the Post Office for deliveries.

Those sons of bitches. Obviously something needs to change, maybe we need to start charging for each item shipped via the Post Office or something.

Meanwhile Jeff Bezos is holding meetings about starting his own delivery service to compete with the USPS (and UPS/Fedex). How about we take those USPS deliveries to zero!

His ranting about Amazon paying little to no taxes when that’s essentially the same as the rest of corporate America… not to mention he won’t release his taxes.

Also

As they mention; a lot of Trump’s buddies are in the real-estate business. And that means a lot of them are also involved in owning land that malls and retail are located. So they’re bitching to Trump at Mar-a-Lago that consumers like ecommerce more than actually going in traffic to malls.

Not to mention the whole Bezos WaPo connection.

Well, Amazon/Bezos own the “Failing” Washington Post (and by failing he means any paper whose daily main headline isn’t “Just How Awesome Was President Trump Today?”).

EDIT: WHOSE, not who’s. Sheesh!

This is 100% about the Washington Post writing honest articles about him. He gives zero fucks about struggling retailers or mall traffic. He wants to break Amazon because their newspaper won’t repeat his lies.

It’s fucking scary that we have to support a megacorporation over our own government, but that’s our reality now. I trust Microsoft, Amazon, (not Facebook) more than the President or Congress.

Oh that’s Obama’s wall? TEAR IT ALL DOWN!

Oh, yeah, the Amazon hatred is nothing new, and he’s explicitly linked it to Bezos and the Post before. It’s just this USPS angle that’s new and insane.

Look, guys, I’m really starting to wonder if the President might not be as smart as we all thought he was.

I think the idea of being able to easily order something and have it magically delivered in a day or two kind of freaks him out. He doesn’t really comprehend the sorcery involved so he fears & distrusts it.

Nitpick: Bezos is the one who owns WaPo, not Amazon itself.

That’s scary, considering this guy’s debate tactic was to shout “NO PUPPET NO PUPPET YOU’RE THE PUPPET.” I thought I’d calibrated my bar low enough by digging a hole in the floor and dropping the bar in there.

Trump just wants to hurt Bezos for being everything he pretends to be and allowing people to say bad things about him.
In his mind Bezos = Amazon.

Ya, Trump hates Bezos with a passion, and largely for the reason that Shiva suggests… that Bezos is an infinitely more successful businessman, and he built it all on his own.

Not to mention significantly larger hands.

You’re gonna need transfinite mathematics.

Bezos went bald so he shaved his head and owned it. Trump turned to Propecia which made him crazy, and he is still balding.