The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/michael-cohen-file-emergency-stay-quash-stormy-daniels-case-plead-fifth-report/

Deleted a meaningless post. Instead I’ll leave a link to the WaPo’s piece on Comey’s memoir.

Spoiler: it’s parody

I fail to see why parody is needed. Real life is fucked enough. Not to mention, the conversations in that twitter thread is pretty much all the evidence needed this country should just be burned to the ground.

Avenatti must be mistaken. Doesn’t he know that the GOP is vehemently against abortion? This is all probably just a misunderstanding.

I hear that it’s really hard to win a libel suit, because you have to prove actual damages. But imagine if Comey could prove that the nation’s most powerful political party called him a habitual liar, which happened to not be true, hurt him financially. (“I couldn’t get a job in a trustworthy position because those guys said my name was Lyin’ Comey. Lordy, I hate to bear false witness!”) Then I hope he’d be able to successfully sue, and suck more cash from RNC coffers than Trump’s reelection campaign and legal fees do.

Laying the ground work for the pardons:

Unsurprisingly, Trump is not a fan of Comey’s book.

Everything about Trump is unbecoming of the office of president.

He’s also a raving lunatic, with the emphasis on raving.

Trump can’t read/doesn’t read and is the one with the constant lying on public record.

Unfortunately, in spite of the pardon, sources say Libby has declined to represent the President.

David J. Dennison is basically a white collar Al Capone. Capone never had one of the two political parties and a propaganda network behind him, though. Also, Capone actually did help out neighborhoods occasionally, amidst his relentless criminal behavior. Can’t say the same for Dennison.

I think that’s an insult to Capone

It’s official. Scooty Libby pardoned.

Based on those convictions, David J. Dennison obviously likes the cut of his jib.

Wouldn’t I like to be in the room with trump right now, just so I could laugh and laugh and laugh.

That man is unhinged.