The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Yeah, that didn’t seem like a truthful statement to me. And I don’t think Trump is that good an actor.

His word salad makes me believe it could be both.

Trump hasn’t planned the end of his sentence before he begins speaking it. Just like he doesn’t plan the end of a tweet before he starts typing it, or the impact of a policy before he implements it.

That’s not dementia. He’s just an asshole.

Trump has a reptilian instinct for reading the room and self-preservation, or something. He’s all New York bluster like Tommy in Goodfellas. His word salad is usually a result of him being constitutionally incapable of admitting he doesn’t understand something.

He’s an incoherent blowhard. That the American people rewarded him for this is to their (our) everlasting discredit.

Home Bitcoin mining operation?

Just an old dude that didn’t know you shouldn’t chain power strips.

“I am more a Spy than he is.”

Hmmm.

Next week we find out he’s a CIA agent.

Well, he HAS passed valuable intelligence to hostile powers.

May be the elusive first true thing he has stated since he has been in office.

I am more a Spy than he is

Oh c’mon. Now he’s just trolling.

You have to do the math to see if he’s right. Because in Trump’s world, blacks are only 3/5s of a person.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/trump-lied-to-me-about-his-wealth-to-get-onto-the-forbes-400-here-are-the-tapes/2018/04/20/ac762b08-4287-11e8-8569-26fda6b404c7_story.html?utm_term=.03bd04feae44

But it took decades to unwind the elaborate farce Trump had built to project an image as one of the richest people in America. Nearly every assertion supporting that claim was untrue. Trump wasn’t just poorer than he said he was. Over time I have learned that he should not have been on the first three Forbes 400 lists at all. In our first-ever list, in 1982, we included him at $100 million, but Trump was actually worth roughly $5 million — a paltry sum by the standards of his super-monied peers — as a spate of government reports and books showed only much later.

I was a determined 25-year-old reporter, and I thought that, by reeling Trump back from some of his more outrageous claims, I’d done a public service and exposed the truth. But his confident deceptions were so big that they had an unexpected effect: Instead of believing that they were outright fabrications, my Forbes colleagues and I saw them simply as vain embellishments on the truth. We were so wrong.

This was a model Trump would use for the rest of his career, telling a lie so cosmic that people believed that some kernel of it had to be real. The tactic landed him a place on the Forbes list he hadn’t earned — and led to future accolades, press coverage and deals. It eventually paved a path toward the presidency.

Not to make light of the horrific human trafficking happing in the world today, but I’m pretty sure that both African slavery and the Roman Empire are part of the history of the world, and both would make today’s human trafficking numbers look small by comparison.

For Trump to say something that monumentally stupid and tone deaf…is par for the course.

Human trafficking only counts when they are Russian.