The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Well that seems needlessly unkind to yourself!

He’s draggin’ alright

Kanye proved to everyone he was insane when he walked up and started talking to Taylor Swift on stage.

Nothing has changed since that moment.

Lest we forget:

Hmm. Let me think. Whose opinion do I trust?

-xtien

“THBBFT”

Who could have predicted that Bill the Cat and his antics (and spelling) predicted our eventual election of an orange fat cat from New York who also cannot spell.

I miss Bloom County sometimes. RIP (again) Bill the Cat.

The faces of people who are definitely not listening to a man sunken into madness. They even cut him off at the end, before the void could further consume us. Good times.

Trump says he has an unblemished record… ya know, except for crashing government cars, writing prescriptions to himself, being crazy drunk on the job, etc.

Isn’t writing prescriptions to yourself illegal? Or just a violation of ethics?

It’s a going concern again; not sure if you are aware.

http://www.gocomics.com/bloom-county

Holy cow, how did I not know this was still running?!? Followed!

Yes, BB has been posting new Bloom County comics to Facebook for the past few years. Many beloved characters have returned, though I still await for Hodge-Podge and Portnoy to show their faces.

In the last month or two, he even drew a comic strip with the help of Bill Watterson.

Bill the Cat’s history as brain depository for Donald Trump has featured in several recent plot lines.

It’s nice!

Trump getting the nomination was Breathed’s call to action, especially since he was mocking Trump way back in the 80s.

It is not illegal (at least in NY). You can write scripts for antibiotics or whatever. It is discouraged. Apparently that was the reason for first instituting “professional courtesy”, where physicians attend each other for free (which btw is also discouraged and considered unethical these days.)

The problem is when you start giving opiates to yourself and family members.
The question is at what point they take away your license. I used to read the New York medical license board judgements for fun and mostly I remember it’s for those doctors that liberally dispense opiates for profit. Don’t know how they’ve changed the last couple of years now that the pendulum has swung heavily against opiate use (when I first started working I remember they’d warn physicians how to cover their ass against underprescribing pain killers. IIRC there was a big case where a patient’s family sued the physician for not providing enough painkillers to a cancer patient.)

Here’s half an hour of Trump just ranting on Fox and Friends like a maniac.

No thanks. I’m about to eat lunch.

I don’t have a chance to watch this, is it from this morning?