The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I think Trump’s (often exaggerated) height is probably a big factor too, especially compared to Perot. I don’t think he’d be President if he was like 5’7" or so.

…and yet he lies the most of any US President or heck maybe even elected official, ever!

YOU’RE ASKIN FOR IT NOW, BABY BOOMER

https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2016/11/13/636146710557792796-1808835478_scarlet-letter-17.jpg

I love the fact the still is captured on the exact moment it says “campaign collusion with the Kremlin”.

You know… that vote I lost, we should do that instead.

Remember he only lost it because the campaign brilliantly targeted the EC

That said I agree with him. Fuck the EC.

The President of the United States calls for substantial changes to the Constitution because it would grant him personal benefits. No other justification.

Could probably also repeal that inconvenient Twenty Second Ammendmemt soon too.

It would be easier to rig.

White House Dossier: Trump Schedule || Friday, April 27, 2018

• 10:30 am || Hosts a celebration for U.S. Olympians; North Portico
  • 11:45 am || Meets with German Chancellor Angela Merkel
  • 1:50 pm || Hosts a press conference with Merkel; East Room
  • 2:40 pm || Hosts the 2018 White House Correspondents’ Association Scholarship Winners; Diplomatic Reception Room

All times Eastern
Live stream of press conference at 1:50 pm

If there’s ever a popular movement in favor of repealing an important amendment, it can always be derailed by spreading the rumor that doing so will also enable repeal of the second. “Government Scum Hands Off Our Constitution!”

That’s pretty much what happened in Alabama, no? Not with guns, but same principle.

lol

That would be amazing but not worth the immense amount of upkeep it’d require to clean the daily graffiti and hurled dogshit from its face. Stuff like this clearly shows how delusional he is, at least to those of us that can think critically.

They should just put him in Lincoln’s place. I heard old Abe wasn’t sufficiently respectful of Confederate generals, anyway.

They should do it. Just make his head life size.

I wonder how many of the current GOP, both voters and poltiicians, would agree with such an idea.