The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Ew.45

Jim Carrey is a deeply strange human being.

Yeah, you call my office and pretend you’re someone else, or you call my private cell I’m gonna be pissy too.

Yeah, I was once stalked by a New York Times reporter for a Second Life story, for a week straight. He called my home number every day, my cell phone, my wifes cell phone, my relatives (including aging ones who were concerned and distressed), my friends and old colleagues. In short he was a real asshole. I dont blame the Doctor for telling them to fuck off.

Well to be fair, if you don’t want reporters calling you, maybe you shouldn’t lie to the fucking American people about the future President’s health. I mean, he kind of brought this upon himself. Fuck this asshole. Allowing Trump to dictate a letter of good health that he knows will be passed on to the public? Fuck him so much.

“That’s, just, like, your opinion, man.”

When they make the movie about this horrific mess, they should get Jon Gries to play Bornstein.

👍2345

Oh, you caught that one on the fat part of the bat, Gordon! It’s The Dude with a little more ambition so he becomes a doctor, but ultimately he’s still The Dude.

He’s a good man, and thorough.

So Trump used to spend very little cash, and then suddenly started spending mountains of it.

“Maserati. Kinda draws attention, no?”

Says the guy that was gonna kill everyone if Clinton won or something.

Put another way, a people that votes Donald Trump to be the most powerful person in the land deserves every calamity that will inevitably be heaped upon it.