The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Given the immense caution he employed during the eclipse, can we please get a Presidential visit to Hawaii while this volcano is still erupting?

“they say not to touch the lava, but they’re not the boss of me!”

“A lot of people don’t know this, but magma is lava that is still underground.”

points at lava, hand flesh sloughs off

I’m waiting for the One Ring to melt, personally. It ain’t over 'til it’s over.

One ring? Last I checked he had three.

That’s chins, not rings.

Talk about anticipating a meme.

A challenger for Filthiest Person Alive appears!

Uh…
https://twitter.com/realDenaldTrump/status/994207302260609025

So, he’s saying he’s the best at making jobs. ALMOST as good as Obama. Also, Obama is the worst.

Edit: GOD DAMNIT, it’s freaking denald.

It never ceases to amaze me how it’s so difficult to tell the difference. That really is something Donald would say.

You can argue that achieving a de-nuclearization agreement with North Korea is worthy of a Nobel Prize, or you might argue that the one already given for such an agreement is enough, or you might argue that the previous Nobel for NK de-nuclearization is an argument that there should be a 10-year wait-and-see period before awarding a Nobel.

But I’m willing to bet that no prior Peace Prize awardee ever approached it in the quite same way as Dear Leader:

Trump was asked by a reporter while holding a Cabinet meeting at the White House whether he deserved the honor, to which the President replied with a large smile: “Everyone thinks so, but I would never say it.”

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/09/politics/trump-nobel-prize/index.html

You know who doesn’t deserve nobel prizes?
People who say they deserve nobel prizes.

Also, Mathematicians.

That’s awesome, I shared it on Facebook.

Hey somebody should get likes for that :).

So classy!

These people are just filth.

Nothing is private, like Linda L. Anthony being an asshat.

I keep telling myself, these people have no shame, but still is hard to watch as the demonstrate their depravity and callousness every single goddamn day.