The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Donnie is amazed and astounded that the imperial stormtroopers aren’t able to perfectly patrol a 2,000 mile long border.

Isn’t she the one who came up with the plan to break up families arrested for illegally crossing? She’s fine with taking children from their parents but doesn’t like getting yelled at? I feel for her!

And of course, a time when Donnie took the opposite view:

Yeah, we need to help a giant Chinese company get back into the business.

What’s is he even doing now?

Oh, by the way, this company’s phones were recently pulled from military base stores because they contain Chinese spyware, according to our intelligence agencies.

#MCGA is in full effect.

I wonder how much he’s getting in kickbacks from ZTE.

This has got to be making Trumpists scratch their heads a bit this morning!

Unlikely.

I seriously read the Twitter byline like, 5 times. I was sure that it must be a parody account.

https://twitter.com/adambstrassberg/status/995686084972556288

Daddy Trump knows best.

That is seriously weird, like “typo in marching orders from Putin” weird. Maybe he got his envelopes mixed up.

Especially considering ZTE was sanctioned for selling stuff to…wait for it…Iran. On the same day Bolton is suggesting we’re going to sanction European nations for the same thing.

Clearly this is related to China setting up the summit with North Korea. I can’t even begin to imagine what else Trump is going to give to China and N Korea to get a headline-grabbing “win” from it.

It’s not weird in his mind. They put in the high bid, so they get the space.

What’s weird is that people still think Trump has “policy positions.” Everything is for sale. You want Trump to adopt your policy? Make an offer. Which is why his positions change all the time.

(For example: the drug industry came across, so now instead of lower drug prices he favors higher drug prices world-wide.)

You are right we shouldn’t think it’s weird from this White House. Can we at least think that is weird that they believe they can be so brazen and get away with it?

She interrupted the fruit of his Highness’ loins? Has she been fired yet?

inscrutable