The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I’m sure that has absolutely nothing to do with ZTE.

I SAID INSCRUTABLE! YOUR SCRUTING BEHAVIOR IS NOTED FOR THE EDUCATION CAMPS TO COME.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/im-angry-scared-trump-backing-ceo-whines-proposed-tariffs-will-cripple-company

Womp womp

‘I’m angry and scared’

And a hearty hi-ho and fuck you.

“I supported Trump’s reckless agenda when I thought it would only hurt other people, preferably minorities, but now he’s doing the things he said he was going to do and it’s hurting me. ME!”

Woman who voted for leopards eating faces party laments, “i never thought they’d eat MY face!”

Well I assume she had to type that into some sort of mechanical vocalizer for obvious reasons.

I hope Ant Man finally conquers the Quantum Realm.

Maybe he can find a violin there to play for Ms. Buchzeiger.

I didn’t think he would take MY immigrants.

http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/tom-eblen/article210676214.html

I mean, he literally said he was only going after the bad immigrants (criminals) and not the good ones. He also said a million other things but if you believed that particular lie then I can see how you’d be bummed out. The lady who voted for Trump who’s husband was deported said the same thing. Same as the people in that town who had that guy in it deported who had been a community pillar for like 20 years.

Trump took 3 or 4 positions on every policy point and people just believed the ones they liked. They went full stupid.

Hmmm, note the present tense. “Oh, well, yeah, there used to be collusion. But then Vlad stopped returning my texts. Even though I send him like twenty every night!”

I don’t understand why this guy is upset. Doesn’t he know that Trump plans to replace all his deported brown workers with all those lazy freeloading welfare people who will now be required to work 29 hours per week to receive their entitlement benefits? He’ll be cleaning up the illegal immigration problem while reforming the welfare system all while creating job growth and increasing diversity in the work force. It’s Eleven Dimensional Chess people…try to keep up!

I will now wait patiently for the inevitable call from Fox News with the offer to appear as an “Economic Expert”.

Make Joe the Plumber great again.

You don’t seriously think he is capable of subtlety at that level, do you? Or subtlety at any level.

Was this posted already?

I mean that’s just a weird coincidence and has nothing to do with the weird Chinese phone company tweet or Colonel Mustard’s work on the new top secret fusion bomb.

It’s not actually him, it’s the intern (you can tell by the commas, and the word “unsourced.”)

or north korea suddenly playing nice. It’s definitely not all about shady business dealing and profit.