The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Mind you I don’t trust Dworkin for… anything, but uh…

And Republican congressmen prepare their wrists for the furious hand wringing that is about to ensue. Also, brow exercises for more concerned furrowing.

And Martha Stewart yells, “What the fuck?”

The vast majority of GOP voters will think that there’s nothing wrong with this. Why shouldn’t he be able to benefit from all the money he’s helped create for us?, they’ll ask. No matter that they have little to no value in stocks - it’s all about winning!

It’s gonna be nuts if he’s been trading in companies like boeing before crushing their stock with the Iran deal crap.

I’m sure there would be lots of rending of garments and gnashing of teeth. Oh and grave concern. Lots of that.

But the important thing is to put this behind us and work together to move the country forward.

Congratulations everyone, we are all doing VERY WELL!

Republicans everywhere be like :

invisible-pearls

Every second of his Presidency sets a new record of success! WINNING!!! This has got to be the most bizarre stretch of time in America’s history.

Oh please let this stretch end. November can’t come soon enough.

He really pwned us there. We all just have to accept this is the most successful Presidency in US history.

We are but tide pods waiting to be consumed by his 40yo melting millennial snowflake that has a shelf of participation trophies.

NO COLLUSION! NO COLLUSION! NO COLLUSION!

I’ve just finished binge watching three seasons of Better Call Saul, and I just realized how much Trump’s Twitter rantings are like (Better Call Saul spoilers ahead) Chuck McGill’s total meltdown during Jimmy’s bar hearing near the end of S3. Perhaps we’ll get get lucky and he’ll set himself on fire like Chuck did.

My mother just posted a link to this columnin earnest.

The thesis seems to be–for those who don’t want to provide traffic to this dingdong–“Yeah, we probably elected a total nutjob to run our country. But he’s our nutjob. And it just might work to have the rest of the world powers think the leader of the free world is an unhinged maniac.”

Good lord. Just admit you were wrong and get on with it. WTF.

-xtien

You have to admit, it worked with Nixon in Vietnam. Oh, wait…

Crazy like a door knob.

My friend Billy Joel

And I stopped reading there.