The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

https://twitter.com/academiaobscura/status/997431868202119168?s=21

That’s less a joke, more feminism in a nutshell.

… What the hell?

Man talks over woman, gets credit.

Repeated in workplaces the world over, ad nauseam.

Ah, thanks for the explanation. For a minute I thought I had wandered into a Rush Limbaugh broadcast.

I don’t think feminism means what you think it means. Either that or feminism has gotten really weird.

Calling out the accepted but invisible practice – that’s feminism. At least in this instance.

Donnie continues to poke the bear:

Coming soon, Amazon Post.

“With our storage lockers, we already have more locations for you than the US Postal Service. For a yearly $99 fee we will come pick up your mail and packages at your house (semi-)weekly, including those returns of yours that you don’t like to bring back to the post office or UPS.”

Bezos should get it leaked that due to the hostile stance of Donald Trump towards Amazon, Amazon is eliminating any cities from consideration for Amazon’s second headquarters that have significant ties to Trump’s businesses.

I know I say this every month, but how is this not illegal? Using the power of the Presidency to (without legislation) attack the businesses of people who write the truth about you.

Already there:

An employee may not use his public office for his own private gain or for that of persons or organizations with which he is associated personally. An employee’s position or title should not be used to coerce; to endorse any product, service or enterprise; or to give the appearance of governmental sanction. An employee may use his official title and stationery only in response to a request for a reference or recommendation for someone he has dealt with in Federal employment or someone he is recommending for Federal employment.

5 C.F.R. § 2635.702 (see Subpart G - Misuse of Position; Use of Public Office for Private Gain)

Thank you! I am not a lawyer but that seems pretty straightforward he is guilty af.

True. Unfortunately, as we’ve discovered, nothing matters anymore.

Illegal or unethical activity #1,724,273 of the Trump administration has been duly noted & recorded for the benefit of any surviving cockroaches to someday comb through.

Cockroach Herodotus thanks you from the year A.D. (After Donald) 4,684,321.

Or they could just pick Toronto.

I barely make it 2 minutes into this video before I’m resisting the urge to try smashing my head through a brick wall. This is so bitterly angering to me, the unfettered audacity of this administration to straight up lie about anything and everything, no matter the consequences, and then recruit shit stains who drink the kool-aid to go on live TV and keep reinforcing the corrupt narrative, no matter the lack of evidence.

And people continue to believe this shit.

I’m pretty surprised Dennison’s entire cabinet isn’t composed of Fox and Friends hosts, honestly.