The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Absolutely true.

I think this is true, but the critical thing isn’t the sacrifice on the part of the protestors but the damage done to the rest of society. Large and long protests can lose alot of businesses alot of money, and there will be alot of pressure by them and the rest of the population for the government to end it so that things can go back to normal. Whether that be through violent police action or actual change, well…

Yes, you’re right - to some extent I was pointing out that I don’t think the population is willing to do what it actually takes. Yet, anyway.

'#ImpeachObama

Seriously, MAGA cultists are fucking stupid.

Wall Street Journal assistant editor and Fox News contributor James Freeman became particularly fixated on Trump’s allusion that Obama may have played a hypothetical role in the alleged spying, reasoning that if the FBI actually did conduct illegal surveillance of the Trump campaign, Obama would have surely known about it.

In response to Freeman’s fixation, former Pizzagate activist and One America News pro-Trump pundit Jack Posobiec felt inspired to create the hashtag #ImpeachObama and implore his followers to get it trending on Twitter:

Our president ladies and gentlemen.

Choke on a chicken wing, you sentient dumpster

Jail that daughterfucker.

Might be the first time he has given an honest answer, which makes me question the truthfulness of the quote.

I’m not sure Trump knows the word “demean”. Much like a fish doesn’t think about water the way humans do.

Yeah, that quote sounds a tad too… eloquent for our Cheeto in Chief.

I do have some issues with James Comey, but he really hit the nail on the head today by giving equal weight to the 2nd and 3rd legs of the stool that props up the current GOP:

I’m sure ‘demean’ was just her memory translating Dennison’s curses and grunts into acceptable english.

In her ruling, Judge Naomi Reice Buchwald wrote that “no government official – including the President – is above the law, and all government officials are presumed to follow the law as has been declared.”

"We hold that portions of the @realDonaldTrump account – the ‘interactive space’ where Twitter users may directly engage with the content of the President’s tweets – are properly analyzed under the “‘public forum’ doctrines set forth by the Supreme Court, that such space is a designated public forum, and that the blocking of the plaintiffs based on their political speech constitutes viewpoint discrimination that violates the First Amendment,” Buchwald wrote.

Annnnd,GO!

CON HUNT!

He is not a witch, he is not a witch!

But he acts like one and floats in water.

He’s a witch!

At least it’s easy to tell when he’s really doing the tweeting.

Christ, what is it with you and the “Dennison” thing?

Why does it bother you? Isn’t that his preferred name? Take it up with Dennison himself.