The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Fortunately it’s Dennison himself making it happen.

My thoughts exactly

C[quote=“Misguided, post:15186, topic:78530, full:true”]

[q]My thoughts exactly
[/quote]

And this bothers you, more than the other things Dennison has presided over? No wonder this country is in the shit it is in.

Nobody made that claim.

Apparently these things bother people more than subversion of the Constitution, since they are bringing them up here. Who gives a fuck what this person calls himself? His family name isn’t even ‘Trump’.

At this point, only you.

You’re partly right, I do. And not just me, as witnessed by the post above.

If you’re set on calling people by names they use when they’re up to no good, could you call me King Batman from now on?

Sure, knock yourself out.

He’s still using Windows XP?

This is a republicanesque stance, putting forward the idea that people can’t be bothered by multiple things at the same time.

I’ve seen non-stop use of names like Cheeto, shitgibbon, etc to refer to Trump without comment. But it’s the use of his pseudonym that gets you guys all agitated and tut-tutting? Good grief.

I’m not satisfied unless he’s called President Donald J. Trump.

👍

I’d prefer Inmate 62143768

The fucktard has completely lost it again this morning. At some point the incessant lies have got to start working against him, right?

I’ve been asking myself this since the Republican primaries.

He can tell his base of ever-masturbating monkeys whatever he likes and they’ll just fap that much harder.

I’m partial to Pussygrabber. It sums up a lot of his ethical and moral failings.

I like dotard. Dotard in Charge (DIC). I’d like to add a K in there but I can’t fit the Kremlin in somehow.

I’ve played Dota. He seems like a good fit for the player base.