The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I’d say, “Welcome to the nadir.” But who knows what they’ll do next.

I love the word nadir. It always calls to mind my favorite essay by David Foster Wallace, about his experience on a cruise ship.

-xtien

He’s the drunk uncle that I never had.

That is one of the best essays.

I love it so much. It’s one of those things I return to again and again when I’m stuck on something. Or feeling a little down. I still remember the first time I read it.

-xtien

I don’t believe in karma or religion. But sometime I want to go that way. I wish I could pray this shitgibbon away. Now I know that we’re fucked.

That’s why I play Bio Inc

You name the male that you want to kill Donald Trump and it makes a model with his face. It’s like a voodoo doll for me. Every day.

I suppose it’s illegal to crowdsource someone to uh depose Trump eh?

It’a like a Groucho Marx quote, “I wouldn’t be a member of any club that would have me.”

I wouldn’t want to support anyone who would depose a president. There are limits.

Got a news alert: escalation of China tariffs tonight. Expect retaliation by the time you wake up.

Have a nice night everyone.

That means the real reason for Pruitt leaving has been found, and he’s distracting the press.

So, a monarchist then? George III wuz robbed!

No it doesn’t. This was the planned time for those tariffs to begin since they were announced.

That would be funny. He has to reveal his tax returns. I love it.

The whole thing is stupid and childish. What could be more Trump?

It’s just the absolute greatest.

For those who may be wondering what we’re talking about, we’re talking about A Supposedly Fun Thing I’ll Never Do Again.

I think it’s time to give it another read!

I usually ignore most of Trump’s provocations but this one is just beyond disgusting.

He sounds no different from the old shitheads who hang out at the local coffee shop from opening till 8am.

Pussygrabbers gonna pussygrab. And get elected president by people who don’t care about pussygrabbers. November. Get out the vote.

Even better he was talking about Elton John’s organ. wink wink

Why is this nonsense making the news? Why is the media helping Trump with his bullshit distractions?