The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Oh we’re having fun with your Idiot In Chief today

Please have all the transatlantic high-fives I can give!

Creepy
Unethical
Nasty
Traitor

Hahahahaha

We should buy that balloon and fly it outside Trump tower.

I expect to see a million blow up costumes like those sumo ones that look like this balloon at Halloween time.

Well done. Authoritarians, and media stars, hate being laughed at. Keep it up, for the good of the world!

I was watching NBC’s live broadcast and someone with a sign walked by in the background and didn’t even bother with the acronym – just “Trump is a cunt” ha ha. NBC apologized for it a couple of minutes later.

Ah, America. Broadcast video over and over of some inhabited hovel or cave being blown to smithereens under millions of dollars of high-tech explosives without a blink, but show a dirty word? Better apologize to our viewers for the disturbing footage. :)

Do TV news really show graphic aftermath of dead civilians? I do not think they do. The only graphic stuff I’ve seen was from Al Jazeera or something. I don’t watch TV news thought.

Graphic, no. Just a building being blown to bits and a “Abdullah al-Fuckhat and his merry band confirmed killed” chiron.

I just don’t find a sign with a printed dirty word very graphic either. :) It just amused me more than anything.

Like when local news shows the aftermath of some graphic violence and issues a warning in advance. The rule in TV must be if you have video use it, regardless of the effect or ethics.

And protestors who feel the need to be as crude and the guy they are protesting are assholes.

:)

It’d get shot down thought probably rules and stuff.

You have a great idea thought, how about a place he’d actually be at, like… the golf course in Mar-A-Lago?

Hey Trump the protest crowd in a foreign (previously friendly until you insulted them) country is bigger than your inauguration flop! :)

His crowds are finally bigger than Obama’s

I know, but the British are always so hateful to American Presidents. So unfair!

crowd-michelle_1903226icrowd_1903227i

I miss him. SO. MUCH.

One of Trumps only achievements is he has made Obama look way better than he seemed at the time.

He did the same for Bush.