The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Is it just me or do the three Trump offspring in the photo seem to have very small heads?

So uncivil, these UKinese, I mean Scots.

Okay. “Muckle Gype” is my new favorite thing I just learned.

-xtien

We need to step our protest game up. The UK is putting us to shame.

But they have the best insults.

You know you’re a shit leader when citizens of other countries turn out to protest you visiting theirs.

Truly they are. As Trump says America doesn’t win any more.

Sometimes I love my people.

Always I do.

As I said to some friends on slack, I’m going to a party today and I will be wearing my kilt. Yes, it’s just one of these…but I’ll be wearing it.

-xtien

P.S. It’s fun wearing it to things and have people say to me, “But…you’re Polish. Right?”

Utility kilt, I approve! Tell em its Polish Tartan. :)

Scotch and a hatred for the shitgibbon? We love them too.

Nice to know another Scotch/Polish fellow. Of course, that’s just two bits of my particular mongrel stew.

I love that you said that.

For Christmas, my girlfriend gave me this:

It’s a framed Mars Tartan. Because she works on Mars. Also…she bought me the kilt the previous year.

She’s pretty cool.

-xtien

/slapfight gif

Really, it’s a win-win for everyone. Bolton doesn’t get to use CNN as a platform for spinning Trump’s latest overseas idiocy, and CNN doesn’t have to take part in abetting the spread of more bullshit from Trump toadies! What’s not to like?

-Tom

I think it refers to the Sun interview, but he does tend to repeat the same theme in slightly different words.

I thought there was some sort of region in Scotland called Mars or something and I wondered why there was no Martian Scotch on the market.

The man is traitor put in power by Putin plain and simple

Uh. As it happens…

MarsWhisky

-xtien