The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

It is the most logical explanation. I’m getting increasingly worried that Mueller hasn’t found any hard evidence of this. Man, I hope I’m wrong.

We just have to pray Democrats take congress and have the courage to do the right thing and impeach him. He is plainly unfit for office, we can figure out just how awful his crimes were after he is removed. But unfit for office is self evident.

Democrats and courage are not words that go well together, unfortunately.

Trump is such an embarrassment.

I’m surprised he didn’t tell her his winning strategy of “declaring bankruptcy” if Brexit doesn’t go well.

Or that she’s overpaying all her workers and not paying her subcontractors is totally cool.

Also, keeping black people from renting apartments. Totally cool.

-xtien

There may not be any hard evidence. There is plenty of circumstantial evidence though that Russian intel operatives fed the trump campaign (through CA) the DNC analytics (among other things.) I’m assuming that’s illegal. It also strains credulity that trump didn’t know, but having actual evidence (fingerprints, as it were)? Maybe not. Republicans will of course keep their heads up their asses. Should Democrats file to take the House this fall (a distinct possibility, especially since trump’s regime is unlikely to take action to prevent further Russian meddling) then I don’t know.

May’s face when she tells the interviewer. I am no fan of hers but she very clearly thinks Trump is an imbecile.

As does anyone with half a brain cell.

Trump’s domination handshake is received and returned with equal or greater force by, if I have this right, 85-year-old Dame Commander Virginia Fortune Ryan Ogilvy, Countess of Airlie, Lady of the Bedchamber.

Gif here:

I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised. She’s only thirteen years older than she is, and according to Wiki, she was born in New Jersey.

Yeah, sure, whatever, dude.

Asked in a TV interview to name his “biggest foe globally right now”, the US president started by naming the European Union, calling the body “very difficult” before ticking off other traditional rivals like Russia and China.

NEVER been worse, folks.

But it’s all the fault of the US.

He’s just gonna make sure we get rid of our ICBMs so Russia is happy.

LOL

I don’t know how much longer I can stand the cannonade of stupidity fired at my brain every single day by this idiot. Seriously, it is exhausting.

I mean, the Finnish president was at the NATO summit in Brussels as an observer, based on Finnish cooperation with NATO in peace exercises, or whatever they’re called. But…yeah.

If you can’t handle all this winning then I’m afraid that’s on you. His 15-D chess game is on point. He’s cleverly manipulating Finland into thinking it’s in NATO, therefore they’ll start paying into it to help offset the damage foes like the EU have done in recent history.

Well, he’s already got you thinking that member states “pay into” NATO in any meaningful way. The NATO budget is tiny.

Hey, if the President doesn’t have to be accurate in almost literally everything he says, no need for me to be in my sarcastic replies!