The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I hope you know we have higher expectations of of of of you than Trump, but I guess we are forced to hold him to a higher standard.

I think you need a reboot.

A Real American speaks. Looking forward to the next NYT deep dive into the minds of the trump voter. [Context: Caller to C-Span after the treason summit.]

Mary Lou: Good morning. I’ll try not to sound too awful, but I want to thank the Russians for interfering with our elections. To stop Hillary Clinton from becoming President. That woman has got illusions of grandeur. And so hasn’t her husband. That man, the whole time he was in the White House, was just fooling around sexually with Monica Lewinsky. He is an accused rapist. He has never denied it. And his wife never did anything to stop him from doing that.

Host: Mary Lou, let me ask you. Do you think Russian interference was the reason that President Trump won in 2016?

Mary Lou: Yes, because the Russians interfered. I mean, what would we do with Hillary in that White House. That woman, she doesn’t know what she was doing. What a mess she made of Benghazi. What she did with those emails, to put a server in her living room or wherever she put it.

Host: That’s Mary Lou in Connecticut.

But please tell me why I need to be civil to these pieces of literal fucking shit.

(edit: so that I can tell anyone doing so to go fuck themselves)

That’s got to be a troll.

-xtien

It was just some light meddling you know…

So hard to tell these days…

The Daily National Embarrassment, as I’ve dubbed him. I’m trying to make it a thing, like “fetch.” ;-)

Video:

Edit: Even if intentional trolling it’s indistinguishable from the real thing. But it doesn’t sound like trolling in any case.

Sorry for the edit since it’ll reset your video if it was playing when I edit. :/

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck…

Mary Lou is legit. The voice really seals it, Svetlana in St Petersburg could never nail that gravely, bitter, ex-smoker, 60-something, hateful, evangelical, angry, dim-witted voice. The way she starts off slow, as her limited cognitive abilities shift their focus from flipping through shitty nazi Minion memes on Facebook, then accelerates and starts to get on a roll, it’s 100% home grown American moron.

Mary Lou could be one of my aunts calling with a pseudonym, except they’re not that smart.

She’s thankful to Russia for preventing an accused rapist with “illusions” of grandeur from residing in the WH.

When he says “MY intelligence people” with MY in caps, what he means is those that are loyal to him. Clever parsing

The Closing the Barn after the Horses are Dead Committee.

The horses are dead, the barn burned down, but they’re gonna close the gate to the paddock.

The republicans will come out of that meeting, stand before mic’s and tell everyone how Trump was mis-understood.

They barely even do that anymore. They just sneak off and have a staffer Tweet a prepared statement the next day.

If Chuck Schumer doesn’t pound this every day he’s missing a big chance. And is a big pussy.

I’m ducking dying of curiosity to know what he’s going to say to them tomorrow. A half assed attempt to cover for today? A half assed plea to lift sanctions? A dissolution of Congress and declaration of martial law?

All are possibilities!